Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI like Base a lot
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2121688&mesg_id=2123125
2123125, I like Base a lot
Posted by Mageddon, Thu Jan-31-13 12:41 PM
Or something along that line.

Although rooted in Okayplayer, I don't know if a name involving "Agendas, or Mad Making" would be best for the site. Obviously you're aiming for this to grow beyond this message board. You should take that into consideration when coming up with a name.

Podcast length, I think should be closer to 70mins, and no more than 90. I understand that I'm in the minority, but if you're doing a network, my guess is that you're going to have a lot programming so to speak. If you're releasing 2hr podcasts daily, I think a lot of good material is going to be lost in the shuffle because people can't keep up. People will say "you don't have to listen to it all at once", which is true, but when you put it off, and more of those other podcasts start to queue...

I would check out The Music Snobs as an example of a high quality podcast that is able to cover multiple topics (usually 3), in a relatively short duration time (around 1:10 - 1:20)

Good luck with this project. There are a lot of smart and funny people posting here, so I'm looking forward to the site coming to life.