Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSo, let's talk about this: How big of a disappointment is Rudy Gay?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2116593&mesg_id=2116593
2116593, So, let's talk about this: How big of a disappointment is Rudy Gay?
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Jan-21-13 03:43 PM
I mean, he ain't better than his peers, like Iggy, Deng, Granger and he's been surpassed quite easily by up and comers like Parsons, Batum, Danilo, Thad...

Now, I know it's gonna be tough to prove with OKP's wack search function, so you HAVE TO go with the honor system here to have this agenda free-for-all...

Were you one of the idiots on this board that thought he would surpass Melo?

Were you one of the idiots on this board that scoffed at the idea that Deng was better because he can't jump real high and dunk real good?

Were you like Ernie and disgusted by the idea that Chandler Parsons would ever be as good or better than him?

a LOT of y'all dudes were on this guy something tough...like, #1 OKS basketball agenda TOUGH...i remember...now everyone pulling they hands back like they don't want no parts of that incredibly mediocre athletic, soft bamma. it ain't even like y'all jumped ship. you just flat out be SILENT. i mean, say SOMETHING...damn.