Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'm no Kobe "stalker"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2114763&mesg_id=2116257
2116257, I'm no Kobe "stalker"
Posted by murph71, Mon Jan-21-13 12:01 AM
My thing with dude is, you can admit that he was the best SG of his generation...He was/is GREAT...He's a killer with the ball in his hands....

But it's obvious that Kobe is not a true leader...He's not a good teammate...(and spare me the stories about Jordan being an asshole...Dude never quit on his team...Kobe has...)...And Kobe has shown himself to be quite the punk away from the court...

I'll say it again...If you r a Lakers fan, I understand the unwavering support for dude...U support the psychopaths on your own team....That's just how it is...It makes sense...

But I don't understand how anyone can "root" for dude if u r not a fan of Purple & Gold....He's an EXCEPTIONAL talent...But.....

He's just a toxic bastard, great talent and all...The incessant finger pointing at teammates...The delusional lying...Snitching and breaking down in the face of rape charges...

Kobe takes his role of villain to almost cartoonish levels...U can almost envision him pulling at the end of some jet black mustache while wearing a top hat and tying some poor broad on the train tracks......

He's that ridiculous...