Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYou're just terrble at reading, aren't you?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2114763&mesg_id=2115214
2115214, You're just terrble at reading, aren't you?
Posted by Cold Truth, Sat Jan-19-13 05:02 PM
>Shaq is much, much more than a footnote in Kobe's story.

Cool beans. Meanwhile, I didn't say or imply that shit.

I list all the shit you Kobestalkers are constantly bringing up as though they haven't been spoken about about 134,598,373 times already- not to mention that all of those topics have been largely rebutted, corrected, and/or put in proper context by now. There's literally nothing left to say about them.

The 'ran Shaq out of town' 'Shaq won Kobe three rings' 'Kobe snitched' statements are ALL half truths at best that you people will continue to view with all the peripheral perspective of a jaundiced Cyclopes with a cataract. Since none of you will ever be willing to admit that a lot of shit that went down was equally Shaq's fault, there's ZERO point in discussing them. Having said that, since there are a good handful of Shaq-related grievances you vagina-starved losers like to pull out of your Shaq-sized rectum at every turn, I filed it all under 'some shit about Shaq'.

As if intentionally done to prove the very heart of my point for me, you come running in trying to twist what I said into something else entirely. You saw 'Some shit about Shaq' decided that meant I turned that era into some minor part of the Kobe story, and rushed to write a paragraph about Kobe's offenses where Snaq is concerned.

Since YOU brought it up though, at this point in the Kobe Story, he actually HAS reduced Shaq's overall presence in his narrative a great deal. And truth be told, that bothers you.

I'll wait while you list all the titles and MVP awards Shaq won before Kobe's 4th season. I'll wait while you show me all the teams Shaq went to finals in where he didn't have a dynamic young guard playing at a very high level at his side. I'll wait while you find a reasonable rebuttal as to why it matters SO MUCH that Kobe had Shaq while Magic and Bird both had two HOF front court players when they won titles. For that matter... so did Mike, considerinog the all-world D played by Pippen (to say nothing of his immense all around abilities) and Rodman during that second threepeat. You would LOVE for all of these arguments to be one-sided against Kobe, but that's just not the case.

Hell, I'll wait while you provide a conviction for "raping" Kaitlyn and find a way to account for the, shall we say, 'interesting' details regarding her and her story that doesn't at least cast a reasonable doubt on whether or not rape did actually occur.