Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'm just asking questions to form discussion, no more serious than that
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2114487&mesg_id=2114718
2114718, I'm just asking questions to form discussion, no more serious than that
Posted by celery77, Fri Jan-18-13 03:46 PM
and I ask questions of the people in here because I learn from reading a lot of the people in here that understand more on the topic than I do. no more serious than that, promise...

anyway -- yeah, I've looked at those 82 games #s before and I've struggled to draw anything great from them. which leads directly back to the question in the original post -- how much value do people place on these stats?

but part of my question is what would people want to see from the stats? if the stats showed that the Kevin Martin @ SG lineup is superior to the Thabo Sefalosha @ SG for OKC, would that lead you to believe that OKC should be starting Kevin Martin? would that lead you to believe that the Boston Celtics should attempt a trade for Kevin Martin? I mean, it's just asking questions to understand the value of these #s...