Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: So, you can just wrongly say he turned it over
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2112574&mesg_id=2112874
2112874, RE: So, you can just wrongly say he turned it over
Posted by murph71, Wed Jan-16-13 02:40 PM
>And just move on and talk about some general shit when the
>issue was the idea that booz's unforced TOs were costing the
>bulls games? We just gonna skip all that shit and throw a
>buncha other stuff out for me to respond to. It ain't unforced
>TOs no more, huh?

Actually, no.....I didn't even realize you were just talking about the 2011 season until looking back at your post before my follow-up posts...

Bottom line...In 2011, specifically, that was Thibs...He's the one that felt Boozer wasn't playing up to his level...It was the same reason Boozer was being yanked in and out of the 4th Q that season..

>Aight, dogg. You'll

>say anything, really.

Nah...You just irrational when it comes to Duke players.

Again...you are pretty unhinged on this one...I will admit that your 2011 specific was something I wasn't really targeting on until I followed-up my statements...I was talking about Boozer as a whole during his time with the Bulls...And his turnovers were part of the issue...But not in the 2011 playoffs...By that time, Thibs had lost confidence in him during the big spots...

But again, the only question you should ask yourself is why did Coach Thibs sit him down in those playoff games in 2011 in the big spots? If you can answer that then you will have your answer...

As is, Boozer is playing some damn good ball...He should be an all-star....I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he can keep it up...