Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectlulz.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2109225&mesg_id=2109750
2109750, lulz.
Posted by dula dibiasi, Sat Jan-12-13 05:54 PM
>ppl are being pretentious even in this thread
>and it's kind of hilarious because i know dudes like dula,
>guinness, frank longo, and you etc probably have no idea what
>hadoop is
>and probably couldn't implement a mapreduce algorithm if your
>lives depended on it

i've got the memory of an elephant, and i'm fairly certain the two of us discussed my educational / professional background at one point. right after you came out of school, I think. I never delete inboxes so it's in there somewhere if I bothered to look. whatever tho, it was many many moons ago. but yes, spm, i'm intimately familiar w distributed computing lol. quicksorts too.

and almost anyone who knows me would tell you that i'm probably the least pretentious person on earth. i'm not pretending not to care about ppl being so nonchalantly and closemindedly dismissive of analytics. i. honestly. don't. care. i've just never been the type nigga who suffers fools, luddites and antiprogressives gladly. as far as i'm concerned, they're just in the way.

oan : swype just autocorrected "analytics" to "ass fanatics" and i'm kind of mad that i'm still juvenile enough to have found that way funnier than it actually was.