Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectright, i hate how the "creepy" thing gets thrown around
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2107097&mesg_id=2108577
2108577, right, i hate how the "creepy" thing gets thrown around
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Thu Jan-10-13 09:13 PM
one time me and my boy were down in costa rica and while we were split up he met some girl. he told me about her and told her about me as we had been traveling together. we all went to our respective homes. i saw her on facebook, added her and said hello. She approved it and said hey. Like two weeks later, I get a call from dude FUMING mad. I guess her trail had dried up, she stopped talking to him for a few days. He's like "Oh, I did some digging and I see that about a week before she stopped communicating with me, you added her. That is just creep status."

I was like boo the fuck hoo, my Heeb! What the fuck does one have to do with the other? Oh, and I guess I know what you think of me now, the fact that I would be perceived as "creepy" right off the hop.

This boring story has a point. Musberger is just an old dude. What makes him so creepy? His boozey smile and bad dentures? The fact that he is substantially older than this woman? He is just a dude paying someone a compliment. If it came off awkward, big deal, it's live television.

What Majerus said about Ashley Judd was creepy, as fuck, and I also thought it was funny as fuck so who cares?