Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Musbergers creeplife commentary on McCarrons gal
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2107097&mesg_id=2108013
2108013, RE: Musbergers creeplife commentary on McCarrons gal
Posted by jimaveli, Thu Jan-10-13 08:36 AM
>this political correct shit is getting out of hand. Sports
>Announcers have been doing that for years.
>

YES THEY HAVE! Normally they do it later in games when they are trying to get to the end without having dead air on live TV. This however was in the 1st quarter. I laughed, wondered if it was just me who thought they went all in on it a little too early in the game, then moved on. Of course folks are dying to make it a big deal. Fuck it..she was pretty much bangin. And it ain't like she doesn't know it. And she might get cheese offa this. She wins. Agenda folks win. We win for getting to randomly check her out.

Apparently it is now 'creeping' to be attracted to women in the way that most dudes are attracted to even the most random women. If so, I'm screwed. To share, I say 'wow' to myself at least 3 times every time I'm in the grocery store during peak hours. Hell, just last night I saw a white chick in tights and boots who had hella thighs and cakes..it caught me off guard and left me visually blessed. It took me at least 3 minutes to get over that chick. Who am I kidding? I want to see her again right now. She was sneaky-style stacked and I love that. And guilty pleasures. Clearly I couldn't be an announcer.

Jimaveli