Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectO-Line first, then secondary a close second, followed by WR
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2104869&mesg_id=2104917
2104917, O-Line first, then secondary a close second, followed by WR
Posted by Ausar72, Mon Jan-07-13 12:08 PM
1. O-Line, because I want us to move away from relying on the gimmicky pistol offense. Everytime we were forced to run a more conventional offense this year, we were less effective (read: ineefective). The line benefited from the scheme and RGIII being such a dynamic player. But beyond Trent, we need to bolster this unit big time. It can be done through the draft, we just have to continue to make smart decisions.

2. I'm curious to see if getting Tanard Jackson back will help in the secondary. I don't think I read that we cut him, and I'm thinking they were holding on to him, because of the cap penalty hampering us from looking elsewhere this off-season. Hopefully, we get Jackson back, and pair him with a recovered Meriweather for an upgrade to our safety position. Doughty played the game of his life in the playoff game, and if we can use him like that, he would add some good depth (can't believe, I'm advocating keeping Doughty, but he showed promise in that last game, in that role).

3. Would love to find a sleeper/stud receiver from somewhere, to add to Garcon and company.

<<<---"That's my quarterback!" (c) T.O.

my thoughts,

peace.