Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI believe u, I didn't hear it myself above the din of dickriding but
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2104397&mesg_id=2104774
2104774, I believe u, I didn't hear it myself above the din of dickriding but
Posted by Bombastic, Mon Jan-07-13 03:24 AM
I know all these Skins fans here got mad at me when I said it in their posts & eventually just decided 'fuck do I care for? this ain't my fight' & bounced because it just made it look like a bitter, hating Eagle fan but I actually always respected the way Andy was able to bring Donovan along as a real quarterback for the long haul from the jump.

Shanny ain't even got the time in the game left to make that kinda commitment & it shows, he treats him different then he did all those cats in Denver.

But when I was in DC last weekend with folks puffing their chest out about RGIII's # of picks versus Luck's I had to stop to ask if they realized they were barely even playing the same sport in terms of what they're asked to do.

Luck threw something like 250 more times than RGIII. Without a net. Sometimes without a coach.

RGIII can take that Rookie of the Year all day, he earned it & it's his.

But if I'm a Skin fan I want Shanny giving him the chance to run real plays that will become bread-and-butter long-term & I don't want my QB-of-the-future running for 1000 yards.

That is a proven, faulty formula & RGIII has the ability to be far more than that.