Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectthis is gonna be an issue he needs to find a way to handle
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2104397&mesg_id=2104765
2104765, this is gonna be an issue he needs to find a way to handle
Posted by Bombastic, Mon Jan-07-13 02:01 AM
that's all their really is to it.

If he was okay to be out there last week & in this game in the first place, then he's playing & that's it.

If I'm picking quarterbacks, the #1 thing they need to be able to do for me above all else is be there to take the snaps.

Luck got his ass kicked way worse than RGIII did today.

But he's built like a fucking horse & despite him having ability to move with his legs he's not using them as a weapon to rely upon.

Nor is his coach scaling back a playbook & letting him do that anyway.

I been telling all these gassed-up Skin fans that they need to start wanting their quarterback to play more like one if they want the long-term results, they looked at me crazy.

But nah, let that kid be back there throwing until his arm falls off rather than actually be relying on an undersized frame to try to out-quick opposing NFL defenses.

Shit is a long-term losing option.

But don't now all the sudden get mad at Shanny for actually putting him in a game he & his team needed to win.

I didn't see any of these cats in here crying before about it & I don't wanna hear their shoulda-woulda-coulda shit now.