Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectFinally looked at NBA standings today, for the 1st time
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2103219&mesg_id=2103227
2103227, Finally looked at NBA standings today, for the 1st time
Posted by calminvasion, Fri Jan-04-13 06:06 PM
been following the season closely enough, more than most recent years. But haven't looked at the standings at all - by product of the death of newspapers. A few things surprised me a bit:

MIA - I guess bc their losses have been so bad (WAS, DET, Mil, etc) I thought they were further back, 22-8 isn't great, but still best record in East. Traks to about 55, which I think is around where they'll end up

GS - Not a surprise, but just wanted to point out there were a bunch of loud/dumb/wrong assholes that were talking all kinds of smack about Mark Jackson's coaching ability 3 games into the season. I still maintain evaluating coaching ability is the pastime of idiots.

Clips- Did just lose 2 in a row, but with the streak still surprised, thought they would have less losses than MIA

Pacers - pleasantly surprised to see us with a top4 decent record in spite of terrible start/Granger's absence/Hibbert literally stealing $$. Paul George and David West been carrying us.