Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectit ain't even about all that.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2102936&mesg_id=2104993
2104993, it ain't even about all that.
Posted by Dr Claw, Mon Jan-07-13 01:37 PM
my comment was a general statement, because even if it weren't -you- who made the joke, SOMEONE would have. because it's the internet, and XYZ. someone's gonna be the ass, given the subjects at hand. and that shit is just some BS.

O_E pretty much summed up how I feel about this shit. this is lazy racism meant to be mocked (and IMO that's how I feel Jemele posted it up) but it sucks because the dillweed used handwritten notes. at the same time, I don't find it funny now matter how much Jemele may suck (less than Bayless by far, than Whitlock barely... he isn't on TV much though. she generally gets a pass for the "Race Card" commentary, speaking on how ridiculous that concept is, something more writers -- sports or otherwise should do).

thing that sucks most about this IMO isn't just the racism, but the fact that someone wrote that shit as a "joke". like durhurhur she black...

*Senor Chang*

as for the rest, I don't really care about agendas like that except the ones that directly affect people I back/root for... and if I get personal, someone had to have crossed the line to me personally.