Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecta couple things....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2102936&mesg_id=2103793
2103793, a couple things....
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Sat Jan-05-13 06:46 PM

that letter represents a large percentage of the sports talk radio audience.... Maybe not all of them will feel emobldened enough to write a letter exposing their true feelings... but don't get it tiwsted... a lot of the White male demographic for sports talk radio feels that way....

and talk radio plays to that audience.... they don't do it overtly, but there is an overall lack of respect for the manhood of the sports figures on talk radio...and even the biggest talk radio figures play to that shit......

it's the same way with the right wing political talk radio appealing to the crazy nutjob white psycho element....you got shows hosted by 60 year old men who listen to Frank Sinatra with the intro and outros to their shows being some Death Metal shit...

talk radio in general targets that Crazy Cracker Male element ..it's their primary demographic...

not to say that all white people who are into talk radio feel that way...there are some geographical differences too...transplants call LA sports talk radio soft because for the most part they don't play to that bullshit....they play to the more civilized minded White males...who out here far outnumber the other...

>I understand his stance: wrong priorities, black people
>getting up-in-arms about the wrong shit, etc. I agree with
>the spirit of his feelings on it.

oh...and fukk Basa for sayin that shit...

Point out to me a reply in this thread before Basa's bitch ass remark that is an example of Black people over reacting to that letter?

just one example...

Nobody was over-reacting...Basa took one straight out the Tom playbook by accusing Black people of doing something WRONG by pointing out some dumb racist shit some white person has done or said??

don't give that nigga a pass on that shit......

if you can't point out to me a "Black person overreacting" in this thread than you co-signing Basa's sentiment is just another Nig-roe excuse to try to make your perspective about Race above someone elses..

No Black person has to present their reasoning to you, Basa or any other Negroe for pre-approval...... so you don't have to make shit up just to have an excuse to co-sign some bullshit...