Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectwe've won about a dozen different ways now
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2102201&mesg_id=2102294
2102294, we've won about a dozen different ways now
Posted by Tiger Woods, Wed Jan-02-13 10:33 PM
- we went to Dallas and ran pistol pistol pistol
- we hosted the Giants and focused solely on clock management
- we hosted the Ravens and ran pistol, Alf, and won with Special Teams
- we went to Cleveland and ran a JV Houston offense with our backup and dominated
- we went to Philly with a hobbled Bob and let the once-embarrassing defense win the game
- we hosted Dallas, blitzed every other down and ran the ball down their throats for an hour

I'm biased, obviously. But I really do think this is the NFC title game.
The Seahawks are probably the better team, but they're not good in the grass and they're nothing special on the road save for the blowout Bills game. Furthermore, everyone keeps championing their San Fran blowout from two weeks ago without mentioning how pedestrian they looked against the Rams this week (at home no less.)

It's a shame really because if we had the Griffin from Thanksgiving we'd be a no bullshit Super Bowl contender. For now I'm going to temper my expectations, place all of my faith in this home crowd, and pick the Skins to come through with a gritty 20-14 that, like the Ravens game, sees us pulling from all areas of the team and coming up somewhere huge on specials at some point.