Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecthe seems much more loose out there without noah
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2102197&mesg_id=2102262
2102262, he seems much more loose out there without noah
Posted by mashpg89, Wed Jan-02-13 09:42 PM
he was screaming on every play and being extra corny. he had some boneheaded plays but it's nice to see him step up and lead the team. imo, it points to an imperfect relationship between him and jo, something i've always noticed.

taj played very well too. thibs needs to figure out a way to use him better.

our guards suck.

deng's a ghost. i don't get how this guy scores so much when it looks like he has a minimal effect on the game. guess he's good at the little things, and is usually able to lock down the other team's best scorer. he did hit some big shots too. thibs needs to rest him more and go to jimmy, i think he would contribute much more to the offense if he played less.

hamilton played well but doesn't seem to play much.

we almost gave up the game by going away from what had got us the lead, playing inside with booz and taj.

but a W is a W, on to miami, where I hope Jo will play and we can at least hang with them. this game means a lot. if we killed the magic on the boards and vucejikiciahchj just grabbed 29 boards against the heat, we should be able to dominate them inside friday.