Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNew Years Day NBA: Amare's Back!, Amare's Back?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2101355&mesg_id=2101355
2101355, New Years Day NBA: Amare's Back!, Amare's Back?
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Jan-01-13 01:06 PM
My Rockets are off tonight but its gotten to where I almost hate when they have days off cause I wanna see them play. Their Jan schedule will be lots of fun for me--but it also could wear them down.

On to the games!

Dallas @ Washington- Dallas hasnt won since Dirk been back. This is a good way to start.

Sac @ Detroit- Sac just beat Miami and Detroit has actually been playing solid basketball.

Portland @ NY- I think Stotts deserves some COTY credit if he can keep up this pace. The team has no depth and has been criippled by injuries. I keep thinking theyll fall out the race, but they keep finding ways to win. They beat the teams theyre supposed to beat.

oh and like I said, Amare's back! I watched him at warmups before the Rockets/Knicks game. He was moving real fluidly on that knee. Seems like Melo should play today too.

Atl@NO- ATL on a tough back to back after getting slammed by Hou. NO looked good in EG's first game back. Can they string a run together? Hopefully ATL wears them down for the b2b with Houston tomorrow.

Clippers @ Den- Clips go for 18 on the road. The beginning of a tough week.

Philly @ LAL - Jrue comes home and tries to torch Nash.