Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectBut that's the thing, hardly anyone in the media or fans say he's elite
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2099919&mesg_id=2100819
2100819, But that's the thing, hardly anyone in the media or fans say he's elite
Posted by Solaam, Mon Dec-31-12 04:47 AM
I agree, some of us Boys fans try and put him in the "elite" category because of his numbers and how he plays Neo from the Matrix with this terrible line.

We see Brady sit back and with a clean, 5 yard, 5 second pocket and wonder if Romo could win and not throw stupid picks when not he's rushing and constantly in duress.
(Hell, you see what happens to Brady when he gets slightly rushed, but hey, he has rings.)

However, what worries me is that he could probably get you to the NFC Championship or SuperBowl but there is always the potential for these type of performances by him.
I knew we were in for it because he was throwing high early before the 1st pick. He has the yips.

This game hurts but the possibility of getting to the Bowl and him doing this to us and choking away a title would be excruciating.
I still have nightmares of the 2006 NBA Finals and last years World Series Game 6 loss to St. Louis.