Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectHardware's 5-Star MLS Heat Index
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2084667&mesg_id=2121237
2121237, Hardware's 5-Star MLS Heat Index
Posted by hardware, Mon Jan-28-13 04:38 PM
this is the year i think we'll start to see the Euro mercenary tactic start to wane and coaches pushing more positive agendas on youth development

Chicago Fire *
i expect similar to last season. not really much to get excited about

Chivas USA ****
i really think Chivas is gonna have a good run. they'll probably flop initially trying to figure it out, but they're gonna start an upswing. i have no idea how this Agudelo thing is gonna pan out, but it would be such a waste not to fit him in cause he's probably not going to Celtic. Either way, this is gonna be really fantastic or Legendarily bad.

Colorado Rapids

Columbus Crew**
i expect continued improvement

FC Dallas*
it's gonna be a long while before this team heats up at all. Brek doesn't seem like he's gonna get moved this month either

D.C. United***
Ben Olsen

Houston Dynamo****
We re-upped and made some plays for some good players to fill some spots and got rid of Mac Kanji. Bruin is showing and this is probably our last season to have Brad Davis in his prime.

Los Angeles Galaxy*
Boredom galore

Montreal Impact*
Last year they exceeded expectations but this offseason displayed a level of misunderstanding worthy of an expansion team.

New England Revolution**
They'll probably be less bad this year

New York Red Bulls**
i expect a little more positivity and probably post-season disappointment at the hands of Houston

Philadelphia Union***
i expect them to make a serious play deep into the post

Portland Timbers*****
Caleb Porter has the potential to revolutionize the way coaches bring along young talent.

Real Salt Lake**
Meh

San Jose Earthquakes****
i mean, whatever i predict is gonna be wrong.

Seattle Sounders**
Meh

Sporting Kansas City***
expect them to keep that train smoking.

Toronto FC***
MOAR CANADIANS

Vancouver Whitecaps FC**
Meh