Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: that's entirely a different issue
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2082591&mesg_id=2082858
2082858, RE: that's entirely a different issue
Posted by murph71, Sat Dec-01-12 05:05 PM
>but none of that shit has to do with this dude who Killed his
>girl and himself. Fuck what you talking about with regard to
>NBA and NFL this is an individual who committed a crime and
>took his own life

It has something to do with it...because it's not just a question of him killing himself...The reports say that he was being abusive to his baby's mother for a minute...That was before he killed her and snapped

>Wrestling counts as a comparison because all of this shit is
>just entertainment for white folks, hell Goddell and Stern
>just got through telling everyone THIS IS A BUSINESS and you
>ain't gone too far to see that yet...

Wrestling is not even viewed as a real sport...Vince treats his players even worst than Walmart workers...

Follow me, Go...

This is not some sky is falling posting...My point is the NFL seems to always gets the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their players getting into trouble with the law or crazy shit like this happening...

When hockey players go nuts and do dumb shit it's not an indictment of their league...

When football players go nuts or engage in unlawful activity, it's not an indictment of the league..

When an NBA player does something unlawful or gets caught up in scandal ,it's "oh, it's a thug league..."

I guess if the NBA had the mammoth gambling popularity as the NFL it would get the same pass...

Could you imagine if 5 or 7 players on the Bulls were in trouble with the law in the same way the Bengals players were...

Or how about how the Detroit Lions players were in and out of trouble and in the news for dumb shit?

You think the Miami Heat and the NBA would have got the same kind of pass?