Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI can come up with my own thoughts...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2075969&mesg_id=2084319
2084319, I can come up with my own thoughts...
Posted by gmltheone, Mon Dec-03-12 11:07 AM
And here's one...drawing contact and going to the free throw line won't make him james harden or whatever other agenda you have going on. It'll make him a better player and the sixers a better team. All I care about.

This isn't even advanced stats stuff. Just him going to the line about 2-3 more times a game can mean the difference between him being a 18pp scorer and a 24pp scorer.

You KNOW this! You're an AI fan. You saw those 8-25 nights where he couldn't buy a shot, but would finish with 30pts simply by going to the line.

I said earlier in the post and I'll repeat it again, before the season started I thought he was the 4th best PG in the division. He's shown me something in these last few weeks (this season) He can be better than that. But I also see flaw in his game that can make him even. I posted friday because it was glaring. I saw dude come down the floor a few times and work too damn hard to come away with nothing for his trouble.

----------------------------
Same as it ever was!