Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectDon't worry, I'll be here to argue the facts on Austin.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2065909&mesg_id=2065960
2065960, Don't worry, I'll be here to argue the facts on Austin.
Posted by Kajun, Wed Nov-07-12 02:12 PM
Unrelated to Ba's dukie agenda. I'm a Hornets fan, so unlike the rest of you, I will watch most of his games this year. And we've had plenty of busts over the past decade, so I am no stranger to them.

One thing I will not be doing this year is picking apart box scores for a 20 year old rookie with one year of college ball under his belt while learning a new position. I will be WATCHING. Based on your statements so far, almost every player in the league is a bust in their rookie year based on statistics alone.

Whatever happened to player development? How are you making declarations on this kid with practically ZERO data? He is passing my eyeball test to this point, and is improving every game. The fact that you don't see it is fine, you aren't paying attention like I am. The box scores will pile up, his numbers will improve steadily and by year 2 or 3 he will be at minimum a solid player and you will be silent.