Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectLmao guinny you're gon love this and spm and truth will b furious
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2062643&mesg_id=2063212
2063212, Lmao guinny you're gon love this and spm and truth will b furious
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Sat Nov-03-12 12:42 PM
Morey posted this on quora yesterday. Where he says Toronto I think he meant Detroit.
He was answering an old question asked last spring. Lmao at this dude Morey though. He's on such a high he trollin old posts in message boards.

During game 1 in Detroit he was beating his chest after a 4th qtr block by asik and wa heard yelling from his box seat "that's why we fuckin signed him"

------
Why is Jeremy Lin so turnover-prone and how can he fix this?

I would add a few points to the many good ones already made here:

-- many of Jeremy's turnovers are charges. These are the best turnovers to have as not only do charges mean that you are being aggressive as a player (when good things often happen) but also turnover charges are not "live ball" turnovers where teams get a higher expected value possession the other way. For example, in our opening Toronto game, Jeremy had no "bad pass" turnovers. They were all charges or off the dribble. Compare his lack of any bad pass turnovers to his 12 "high quality" passes in the game (passes he made that set up high percentage offense for others)
-- this leads into my next point that Jeremy's passes were the best in the league last year in the percentage that led to high quality offense. This is a fancy way of saying that when he makes a risky pass it is usually for a high reward so his bad pass turnovers, when he has them, are not as bad as for other guards as his avg possession efficiency remains higher
-- finally, most young guards who are going to be very good start as high turnover players in college and in their early seasons in the pros and get better throughout their career