Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subject12.4 W vs Lakers lololol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2060668&mesg_id=2086280
2086280, 12.4 W vs Lakers lololol
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Wed Dec-05-12 01:45 PM
Damn do we come out flat after 2+ day breaks....

A game we had no reason to be in, but also a game we had no reason being so far behind. I think LA2Philly would agree that even though the Lakers opened up that big lead they werent playing particularly great. It wasnt bad, but they were making a lot of tough shots. The one thing they were doing was stopping penetration.

But yea second half...We just kept grinding and getting those offensive rebounds. Hats off to Toney Douglas for a great game and giving a fuck you to D'antoni for benching him lol. Gotta love it.

Best of all for the Rockets, the team is really learning to trust each other. Thats one thing we did down the stretch while the Lakers got stagnant and started Kobe watching.

Harden-- was terrible in the first half but really picked up his playmaking and patience in the second half.

Douglas-- great game on both ends. He was everywhere including 3 offensive rebounds. I was sad to see his ft streak end.

Asik-- not his best game. I wanted to see a better second showing vs Dwight but it didnt really happen.

Greg Smith-- Way to step up big Greg. He showed his potential tonight and why Terrence Jones cant get off the bench right now.

Delfino- He really helps glue the bench and starters together.

Parsons- Not a great game statistically but was solid and didnt really hurt us all game.

Jeremy- never got in the rhythm after he picked up his 2 fouls and got benched early. Douglas definitely deserved to play tonight and got us the win.

Off to SAS