Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subject@ the ASB
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2060037&mesg_id=2132051
2132051, @ the ASB
Posted by gmltheone, Fri Feb-15-13 11:44 AM
Jrue has shown and proved. He's more than worth keeping.

Thad as well. I really like him. Before the season I wanted to package him for Jsmoove. Not anymore. Same production w/o the contract or headaches. Even though I would love to see that type of finisher and shot blocker on this team.

Evan...who knows. Every new moon he plays the game of his life. The other times he's an inefficient dribbling too much mess.

The new shooters...Jrich is old and shot. Those knees have 35-40 games a year in them max. Swaggy P is still a sideshow more than a player. Dorrell is in doug's doghouse. It's almost like an either or thing. But dorrell needs to play. He can be abused on D and if his shot isn't falling doug benches him. Sad for a guy they spent all off-season selling as this all around player who shoots well.

The mess known as the frontcourt...too many backups playing too many minutes. Lavoy has of late shown glimpses, but most of the time he plays like he barely cares at all. Reminding why he lasted until the 2nd round. Hawes can do somethings one of them is not defending well. Especially athletic front court players. Too many dudes have have had career nights against these dudes. Need more moultrie. Escpecially since the playoffs aren't doable this year.

The spare parts...they've come and gone. Not really much to say. Sad to say pargo came in and in one game made them all irrelevant.

Kwame...sad face. For a team that struggles to defend the paint he's wasting away on the bench.

Bynum...The guy who may or may not come back this month. On maybe not ever. Still would've made the trade. And would still sign him long term if healthy.

A whole lot of fuckery so far. Just need to see more moultrie and dorrell. Less of guys named wilkins, ivey, and hawes.

----------------------------
Same as it ever was!