Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectIm staying out of the agenda posting on Lin, ill say this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2056858&mesg_id=2061715
2061715, Im staying out of the agenda posting on Lin, ill say this
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Nov-01-12 09:51 AM
Ive never shitted on Ray Felton all along in this. I think he is going to have a good season and I think when he's in shape he can be a pretty good pg. One thing I have stood by is even if the numbers are close between Jeremy and Ray, style of play is also a factor and I don't think Raymond Felton's style of play puts the same type of pressure on defenses that Jeremy's does. Boxscore watchers will say its all the same, but its not. Of course that agressive style comes at a cost which is higher turnover rate...but I think Jeremy's gonna surprise people in that department too (despite his 4 last night). He had 2 really stupid ones--one he just lost a dribble trying to give to Harden, and another really dumb one where he tried to go behind the back and switch hands, and do all kinds of stupid shit to beat Brandon Knight.

The other one was a questionable charge call, and then he got stripped from behind after he beat his man on another one.

The good thing is hes gonna get a lot of steals himself from his style of play.

Itll be fun to watch Harden and Lin grow together. I hope they can stay healthy.