Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subject lol i didnt make this post
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2050980&mesg_id=2052139
2052139, lol i didnt make this post
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Wed Oct-17-12 10:32 PM
>means he already won
>it's a reason why the majority of ppl who were in those
>linsanity threads are GHOST in these recent threads

name em. who? He's never had a huge fan base on these boards. Topics about Lin just get a bunch of replies. Maybe its that sharing the same Bday as Kobe factor ;)

>shit is so apparent even you are saying:
>
>>I can see his lines looking a lot more like this the way
>this
>>offense is going.
>

LOL really? Im Lins biggest fan on here but you can go back and look at posts. I dont really make stat projections. Part of the reason I dont is because I know the NBA--you really have to see how a guy fits with certain teams and within certain systems. This was far from a plea cop. Like Guiness said, this is a hell of a line. All Im saying is that I can see him averaging more assists, less turnovers, and less points. That is far from a plea cop or back pedal or whatever you want to call it.

>
>12 assists is good
>but the rest of that shit is MEH and what "lin haters" were
>predicting
>if yall think lin is as good as yall proclaimed during
>linsanity then sit back with ur hands behind ur head as he
>proves it
>season is 82 games long and yall making adjustments &
>conceding shit before it even starts

lol the rest of that shit is MEH. Guiness already sat your ass down on his lap and explained that shit to you. Im fine waiting 82 games to make an analysis. Really I am. Id love to sit back and just enjoy the ride without every game being upped. But look who made this post as a reaction to a bad preseason game? Thought I wasnt gonna respond? Sorry.