Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI find it laughable people are saying Nolan can somehow...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2030147&mesg_id=2113311
2113311, I find it laughable people are saying Nolan can somehow...
Posted by Crash85, Wed Jan-16-13 09:42 PM
give the Falcons insider information... Are you fuckin serious???! Pretty sure it's just Atlanta fans reaching for some sort of advantage when they know they have none (other than being at home)... Which really isn't an advantage... Not against the Niners... Not in the NFC championship with this Niner team... I think it was Justin Smith who said today that last year, the team was really excited just to beat the Saints... This year, they were just like they know they have another game to win... Ain't nothing to get hyped on...

This team is grounded... While the media and fans are saying they should win this shit, they're grounded... They know they should've beat the Giants last year and it didn't happen... Now they're ready... They know it takes more... And with Kap at QB, I'm very confident going into this game... He knows he's gotta go in there and play his game... I feel like this dude was born for these type of games... I said before the Bears game, Kap rises to the occasion... He's gonna burn their D!