Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectCrash, Beamer...forreal fellas, it ain't that big of a deal
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2030147&mesg_id=2112315
2112315, Crash, Beamer...forreal fellas, it ain't that big of a deal
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Jan-15-13 03:49 PM
I've been watching the team improve just like ya'll have over the last 3-4 seasons. I'm just saying I see things in Kaep I didn't see in Alex over that span.

Certain throws I don't think Alex makes, runs I know he can't make.

I've seen enough of Alex to feel like a few of these games, we prolly don't win if he's the QB just off natural ability. But as someone said, there's probably a few games we would have done better in if Alex was playing but I think that's more about his poise/experience than natural ability. Kaep's gonna learn that.

In reference to last yr's game with NO's; the saints had 5 TO's (Sacked Brees 3 times and he had pressure a lot of that game). Akers kicked 3 FG's and we STILL lost the lead in that game. This game, Kaep didn't have as much help from the D/TO's (2TO's) and never lost the lead once we got it. Akers kicked ONE FG. Takeaway that early pick 6 and it was damn near flawless.

It's just my opinion fellas. I could be dead ass wrong (wouldn't be mad about being wrong either) but either way, I feel more confident with Kaep at the helm, than I ever did with Alex.