Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSo, that went well.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2030147&mesg_id=2110405
2110405, So, that went well.
Posted by mrhood75, Sun Jan-13-13 12:25 PM
What can I say, a thoroughly convincing win is always a joy to wake up to. Only part of the game I saw live was the Kaep pick. Then listened to the radio on the way down to the wedding (though I missed the first running TD while walking to the car). And I checked the score the entire time I was there (as did lots of people). When I got home, I watched the rest of the game via DVR just to see how it played out.

So yeah, we dominated offensively in just about every way possible. All props and more to Kaep. He had a game that I imagine even his strongest supporters wouldn't have thought he was capable of; if anyone here says that they thought he'd run for close to 200 yards, they're lying. Dude was a beast on every possible level, and did it in the biggest game of his career to that point.

Gore's game is probably going to go under the radar, but he was great too. It continues to bring me joy to see him beasting in the play-offs. Dude more than earned all of this. I also didn't expect as big of a game by Crabtree, since I thought they'd be constantly doubling him. However, he did what he always does best.

I also think this game made it apparent that Greg Roman is gonna be gone after the season ends. Some team is gonna ever him a shitload of money. I'm going to hope he sticks with us, rather than coach Jacksonville or something, but I won't be mad at him for getting his guap.

Defense was also damn good. Probably not as flat out dominating as they've been earlier in the season, but they didn't need to be. Justin might not been 100%, but he did what he need to do most of the time. Willis more than picked up the slack.

Happy we're back to this point a year later. We just need to seal the deal. And I'm definitely confident we can do it.