Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectFun and odd game to be at yesterday...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2030147&mesg_id=2101049
2101049, Fun and odd game to be at yesterday...
Posted by Crash85, Mon Dec-31-12 01:54 PM
Niners are consistently starting slow... They really need to put points on the board in their first (or second) possession... Hopefully Harbough lets Kap start throwing out the gate because we'll be facing Rodgers who is gonna throw that ball 50 times...

Jenkins was booed like hell for his drop... Everyone wanted him in and then everyone basically said "BACK TO THE BENCH!"...

Has Ted Ginn, Jr. already mentally checked out??

I feel bad for Akers... I'm in complete support of the Niners replacing him for the playoffs, but I still feel bad for him... He's been injured, gets death threats... Shiiiiiit... With death threats on my mind, I would be missing extra points...

Justin Smith... I miss you...

It's crazy how fast Kap gets this team down the field... Had another 2 play drive... Kap and Crab is the team... Hopefully in 2 weeks, this will free up VD a bit...

Congrats to THE MAN, Frank Gore! The 49ers all-time leader in rushing TDs with 51!

I'm glad Harbough put Alex in... People in the stands were excited to see him come out... He got a standing ovation... People wanted to see him throw the ball, but obviously that wasn't the situation...

The game ended and they put the Vikings vs Packers game on at The Stick... Hella people stayed including me... Schoolboy Q was there too (shout out to Puffy)... Shit was pretty crazy... The fans who stayed were pretty intense... Best part was when the Pack called TO right before the FG and this old, old ass man behind me just yells, "That's CHICKEN SHIT RIGHT THERE!"

So here we are again... 1st round bye... Probably gonna have another shootout like we did last year with NO... Kap vs Rodgers... I was really hoping the Cowboys would make it so we could stomp them out one last time in the playoffs at The Stick... oh well, maybe next year...

Have the Pack added more weapons since the beginning of the season... I know the young receiver that was burning us then is still there... Pretty sure their Defense still sucks... Alex cut that D up week 1, I'm expecting Kap to do the same... And with a well rested Frank Gore in the backfield, the Niners should be able to run all over that shitty ass defense...