Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYeah, he'll get his chip this year. He's going to be in the best position...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2028578&mesg_id=2029595
2029595, Yeah, he'll get his chip this year. He's going to be in the best position...
Posted by BlassFemur, Wed Sep-05-12 07:52 PM
in his career to do that. There's no shame in that. Playing with Kobe, Nash and Pau will just let him roam all over the goddamn court on defense and he's gonna get spoon-fed all game long. Pau, Kobe and Nash are good passers so he'll benefit.

I just don't think he's as good as people think. That's not saying he's a bum though. He's all but admitted he needs to get his offensive game right and I think he's working with Kareem now. I don't consider him franchise now, but shit, if he can develop a go to move or two, he will be. He's not that far from franchise, but he's not there yet and Orlando definitely suffered a bit because he never evolved. That's all I'm saying. I'd still take him over most players in the game simply because of what he does bring to the table.