Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNarbonne 26 Carson 20
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2023291&mesg_id=2048650
2048650, Narbonne 26 Carson 20
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Thu Oct-11-12 02:39 PM
last friday's rematch of last year's LA City Championship game got off to a crazy start. Carson came in at 0-5 after playing as challenging a non-leauge schedule as you would find in the country...and of course Narbonne came in at 5-0 ranked 2nd in the state and 10th nationally...

I knew something was up when I walked up to the field and carson's entire team was walking off the field. Several players were "bangin" on me as I passed them....I thought that's pretty strange for a team that's 0-5..... I didn't realize that there had just been an altercation between Carson's coaches and players and our coaches and players. Fortunately cooler heads prevailed but from what I understand it got pretty heated. Carson has a habit of coming onto their opponents side of the field..or too close to their side of the field...then crying about what happens after they cross that line...

Anyways...that had Narbonne a bit rattled, fumbling the opening kickoff.... The game stayed close, but Narbonne pulled it out....Crazy way to start the Marine League..

next up, Narbonne visits Banning....