Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectDifference is Miami played most of that series w/o Bosh and his
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2005514&mesg_id=2042420
2042420, Difference is Miami played most of that series w/o Bosh and his
Posted by vee-lover, Sun Sep-30-12 09:42 AM
worth to Miami was worth more than 2 Avery Bradleys and lets not forget that Wade wasn't "Wade" for most of the playoffs...and I've already said this upcoming season you will see a motivated D-Wade and in addition to that, typically when teams win a championship the confidence grows exponentially in the role players the following season which I expect to see some big improvements from both Chalmers/Cole<---who played great in summer league...and Allen and Lewis is going to stretch the floor even more than what Battier and Miller were expected to do...

Boston added some nice complementary pieces, plus getting Green back is going to help them out w/their bench, but as SPM said, their hopes of making it out of the east rests on how Pierce and Garnett hold up throughout the season and will they have enough gas in the tank come playoff time.

I still think Philadelphia has a chance to emerge as a real threat in the east as well as NJ and IND...the jury's still out on NY but they can't be overlooked either. W/Rivers as their coach and Rondo emerging as one of the best players in the league, Boston will no doubt be formidable but I think they have to worry more abt the other challengers before I say they're a threat to the Champs.