Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectword!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2005514&mesg_id=2005791
2005791, word!
Posted by jimaveli, Sat Jul-07-12 10:40 PM
In that clinching game, he beasted after missing an hour+ of real-time after the eye-scratch situation. He was murderous for a chunk of that series. I was calling for him as the MVP too.

And ignoring Perk's injury/missing game 7 for what should've been the second chip <> right.

Clearly there's shenanigans afoot. I'm hanging it on the Ray/Rondo situation. Or some unknown issue.

AND

I have had it in my head for a good while that he was semi-embarrassed with KG cussing every play, Rondo not having a J on his watch, and Fall Pierce's descent into being a full-on flopper. And in general, if you want to piss off a shooter, fuck with his rhythm with hogging/ball-eating/bad offense (aka a lot of Pierce's game). I've been screaming at the TV watching Celts games for this whole run..watching plays get fucked off by bad ball movement, Ray running, rubbing, Reggie Millering (aka pushing off) trying to get free only to come around the mountain and NOT get the MF/GD ball. Its the type of shit that'll get somebody cussed out in a LA Fitness pickup game. I couldn't imagine dealing with that from pros when I have made THE MOST 3-POINTERS EVER.

Jimaveli