Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSo long Sucker Ray Allen
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2005514
2005514, So long Sucker Ray Allen
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Fri Jul-06-12 10:48 PM
Same Sucker Ray Allen who misses about 30 consecutive 3's in the Finals vs Lakers. Perk missing Game 7 was not as big of an issue as you being a gaping vagina for half of the series.
The same Sucker Ray Allen who complained cuz Avery Bradley took his spot. The Celts win with Avery cuz he plays defense and runs on offense.
The same Sucker Ray Allen thats politicking with the Heat after a Game 7 loss. Trying to find out where you buy a new house?
Meanwhile the teammates who tried hard already walked off cuz they actually gave it their all.
I'd rather listen to Sugar Ray live in one ear while having a long detailed convo with Sugar Ray Leonard about the intricacies of jehri curl maintenance in the other ear than watch Sucker Ray play for the Celtics.
2005516, Yeah you're a tad bit mad my dude
Posted by VonClay, Fri Jul-06-12 10:50 PM
It's Friday night

That being said it's kinda of a sucka move
2005524, .
Posted by subjctmattr, Fri Jul-06-12 11:18 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UfUo0hlk-WA/T8MIVhhC8aI/AAAAAAAAExY/rT23BzAJW1k/s640/tumblr_llqie3QfSt1qcfl1zo1_500.png
2005525, Unless he re-signed
Posted by ErnestLee, Fri Jul-06-12 11:20 PM
Then he'd be awesome.
2005526, Wasn't going to play behind Bradley/jet
Posted by Szabo, Fri Jul-06-12 11:29 PM
2005528, lol, FUCK that nigga
Posted by LBs Finest, Fri Jul-06-12 11:36 PM
2005530, CMON! We saw how the Celts did Perkins .. Tried Rondo trade ...
Posted by Challenger, Fri Jul-06-12 11:42 PM
Hell - The Celts not only nearly dealt Ray twice, they demoted him to 6th man, then signed Jet. Avery, Jet then Ray "in that order"... really? ... Who's loyal?!? Damn sure not a professional sports team!

Ray took control of his future, that should be commended.

Challenger-
2005531, And on top of that, he and rondo reportedly got beef. that said, if I was
Posted by El_essence, Fri Jul-06-12 11:45 PM
a C's fan I'd be salty too. But fuck the celtics. lol
2005533, The same Ray Allen that could've been co-Finals MVP? I can't....
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Jul-06-12 11:47 PM
really blame dude.

He sacrificed the most and when things went south he was always the first to blame. Paul could have a milk carton game and nobody would say shit. Ray has an off game and "he's a bum, he's washed up, get rid off him!" As a shooter, getting into a rythym is tough when you've been a #1 option your entire life now you're #3 or 4.

Every trade deadline worrying if he's going to be shipped out to a bullshit ass team that he doesn't want to be on. Now he can go out on his own terms, play for another ring and play golf year round.
2005542, Dude is washed up, he ain't better than Michael Finley on his last legs
Posted by FILF, Fri Jul-06-12 11:58 PM
2005607, stop it. stop it right now.
Posted by Dstl1, Sat Jul-07-12 09:28 AM
Dude was on a bum ankle most of the year and still had his best % from behind the arc. He's gonna damage niggas next year when he's fully healthy and getting all those three point looks from dudes collapsing on Bron and DWade.
2005671, we'll see
Posted by FILF, Sat Jul-07-12 12:54 PM
Besides, Finley was still money from the arc on his last legs
2005534, Fuck that...this sucks.
Posted by okaycomputer, Fri Jul-06-12 11:50 PM
I knew this was coming but I was not prepared. Never going to be used to Ray in red.
2005537, only likable one on that team
Posted by gusto, Fri Jul-06-12 11:52 PM
now really no reason to like boston.
2005539, Keep Jesus's name out your muthafuckin mouth. You got that nigger?
Posted by Lardlad95, Fri Jul-06-12 11:54 PM
2005540, Hey BOSTON!!! Your 2 SG's are 6'2
Posted by FromTheGo, Fri Jul-06-12 11:57 PM
Your PG is 6'1

YOU SUCK!

2005571, And our starting SG is out until December
Posted by SoulHonky, Sat Jul-07-12 03:52 AM
Ainge is going to need to make a big signing or we're in real trouble.
2005548, Being this mad because Ray is leaving only means two things
Posted by Anonymous, Sat Jul-07-12 12:29 AM
1. You really want him to stay

And

2. You're a bitch
2005554, lol
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Jul-07-12 01:34 AM
2005550, He prob shoulda been 08 finals MVP. You mad.
Posted by Ryan M, Sat Jul-07-12 12:59 AM
2005558, hE wasn't.........but you're still MAD after 4 years
Posted by FILF, Sat Jul-07-12 02:13 AM
2005559, Really? He wasn't?!?!?!
Posted by Ryan M, Sat Jul-07-12 02:31 AM
2005791, word!
Posted by jimaveli, Sat Jul-07-12 10:40 PM
In that clinching game, he beasted after missing an hour+ of real-time after the eye-scratch situation. He was murderous for a chunk of that series. I was calling for him as the MVP too.

And ignoring Perk's injury/missing game 7 for what should've been the second chip <> right.

Clearly there's shenanigans afoot. I'm hanging it on the Ray/Rondo situation. Or some unknown issue.

AND

I have had it in my head for a good while that he was semi-embarrassed with KG cussing every play, Rondo not having a J on his watch, and Fall Pierce's descent into being a full-on flopper. And in general, if you want to piss off a shooter, fuck with his rhythm with hogging/ball-eating/bad offense (aka a lot of Pierce's game). I've been screaming at the TV watching Celts games for this whole run..watching plays get fucked off by bad ball movement, Ray running, rubbing, Reggie Millering (aka pushing off) trying to get free only to come around the mountain and NOT get the MF/GD ball. Its the type of shit that'll get somebody cussed out in a LA Fitness pickup game. I couldn't imagine dealing with that from pros when I have made THE MOST 3-POINTERS EVER.

Jimaveli
2005552, you mad bro?
Posted by AlBundy, Sat Jul-07-12 01:29 AM
-------------------------
“The other dude after me didn’t help my case. It was just like…crazy nigga factory going on.”
Dre makes no apologies for his own eccentricities. “I was young, and searching, trying to find myself,” he says. “Never did.”-- Andre B
2005557, ^^Received his degree at UMAD
Posted by Deebot, Sat Jul-07-12 01:45 AM
2005577, Yall trippin. This is Ray gotdamn Allen lol
Posted by CherNic, Sat Jul-07-12 06:11 AM
Fuck uconn tho
2005580, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mg0tEIX6YU
Posted by Starks dunked on Bulls, Sat Jul-07-12 06:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mg0tEIX6YU
2005583, I get it, but this shit stings...
Posted by BNueve, Sat Jul-07-12 07:39 AM
2005584, He a sucker nigga...no loyalty at all. Leave but not to the heat. smdh
Posted by Radio Rahim, Sat Jul-07-12 07:41 AM
2005587, I hate that ring chasing bullshit
Posted by guru0509, Sat Jul-07-12 07:54 AM

2005588, Ray was acting all touched by C's fans chanting "Beat the Heat!"
Posted by kevlar skully, Sat Jul-07-12 08:08 AM

and then you take less money to join the Heat... It's not even about ring chasing, the C's are trying to win another championship too...

Ray clearly couldn't take Rondo's assholic brilliance anymore
2005593, what are you talking about?
Posted by Anonymous, Sat Jul-07-12 08:59 AM
>It's not even
>about ring chasing, the C's are trying to win another
>championship too...

Everyone is chasing a ring but if you want the ring you put yourself in the best position to get it. And the Heat are much more likely to get another ring in Ray's career than the Celtics are.

Fuck the Celtics. Put yourself in Ray's position instead of the GM. They tried to trade you twice, put you on the bench and then brought in another 6th Man. Plus, Ronda is a bitch.

Why the fuck would Ray stay? Honesty? Would you?

Miami is the perfect way for Ray to ride out his career.

Add to his 3-point record with these dudes driving and kicking the ball out and collect 1 or 2 more rings.

People in here are dumb as fuck. But if they're Boston fans, I can't expect anything else.

Worst fans in the history of sports.

Sox, Pats, C's…all teams breed bitch ass fans.

and I live in New England.

2005601, the C's chasing that key ring
Posted by Benedict the Moor, Sat Jul-07-12 09:21 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/343qma0.jpg
2005610, LOL
Posted by Anonymous, Sat Jul-07-12 09:36 AM
nm
2006539, Dude, shut the fuck up with all of your generalizations
Posted by BNueve, Tue Jul-10-12 08:52 AM
Like your opinion of all Boston is fact. I fucking hate people like you.
2005590, at this point, Terry brings just as much to the table
Posted by DJR, Sat Jul-07-12 08:44 AM
15 pts. per game and outside shooting. There's little difference in the two players right now, except that Terry has been coming off the bench for years, and is used to it and has no problem with it. So he'll be much more comfortable in a 6th man role.

The move hurts the Celtics because it helps the Heat. But the Celtics themselves are not a worse team with losing Allen/gaining Terry.
2005592, ^^^^ what I've been saying
Posted by Lach, Sat Jul-07-12 08:59 AM
Terry is like the perfect compliment to Bradley and Rondo in the backcourt. And unlike Ray, Terry can still go by people. If Ray's shot isn't falling nowadays, he's almost useless on the offensive end because he can't get around ANYONE anymore.
2005599, RE: ^^^^ what I've been saying
Posted by Mannii, Sat Jul-07-12 09:18 AM
Yep and he has a better handle than Ray too so can play some backup point if necessary, meaning hopefully Moore will show something and finally get some time.

At this point it would be nice if we could resign Peaches to a reasonable deal though.
2005615, yeah I want Peaches back too
Posted by Lach, Sat Jul-07-12 09:54 AM
He didn't look in great shape most of this season. I think a preseason and longer season will do him good with the Cs.
2005644, He too was playing on injury towards the end
Posted by Mannii, Sat Jul-07-12 11:23 AM
knee or hamstring, forget which. a week or so ago he said he had recovered from his knee surgery enough to do everything but running.

hopefully that would explain his performance dip towards the end but I won't expect significantly different results if we resign him. just to get more depth at 2 if Danny doesn't make any other move with Ray's absence.

2005651, Ray's an underrated defender too, even at this stage of his career he...
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Jul-07-12 11:58 AM
more than holds his own against people like Wade and Kobe with just his intelligence and steering people were they don't want to go and towards the help. JT is not going to be able to handle those guys.
2005729, He is, but I believe his body is the most broken of the big 3
Posted by Lach, Sat Jul-07-12 05:32 PM
His ankle surgery this offseason has been the most glossed over thing of the summer. But I think Miami might be the best situation for him honestly. If he gets the open looks Battier and Miller got, then we're all in trouble. I just hate he's with our rival.
2005823, dude is as washed-up as the cubans that float to south beach
Posted by FILF, Sun Jul-08-12 03:40 AM
2005606, Lol
Posted by SeV, Sat Jul-07-12 09:27 AM

Dallas Heatvricks BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS!!
2005625, numbers don't lie
Posted by DJR, Sat Jul-07-12 10:11 AM
31.7 MPG 15.1 PPG 3.6 APG 1.2 SPG .430 FG% .378 3P% .883 FT%

34.0 MPG 14.2 PPG 2.4 APG 1.1 SPG .458 FG% .453 3P% .915 FT%

Little difference. Ray is a better shooter, Terry is more versatile in that he can handle the ball better and run a little point. If they want to start Bradley once he's back, Terry is probably a better fit to come off the bench as he's been very good in that role for 5+ years. Meanwhile Ray could threaten 50% from 3 in Miami with the looks he'll be getting.

2005632, they do if you use the wrong numbers.
Posted by Guinness, Sat Jul-07-12 10:36 AM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=terryja01&y1=2012&p2=allenra02&y2=2012

due to both of their ages, i think it's kind of a crapshoot picking between them. but terry's numbers aren't nearly as good as ray's. look at the "advanced" stats showing eFG, offensive and defensive ratings and WS/48.
2005756, Lol
Posted by SeV, Sat Jul-07-12 07:22 PM
I ain't bout to argue with u

You'll see

2327750, lmao
Posted by SeV, Wed May-14-14 08:51 PM

Say dat then.

2005680, That's my view on it, as well.
Posted by BennyTenStack, Sat Jul-07-12 01:16 PM
Terry might not be as good of a spot up shooter at this point, but he's just as good or better at everything else at this point.
2327759, lmao
Posted by SeV, Wed May-14-14 08:54 PM

Say dat then.

2005600, I'm too hurt to logically deal with this right now...
Posted by Dstl1, Sat Jul-07-12 09:20 AM
maybe in a couple of weeks, lol. I will say, I'm VERY disappointed and if him not getting along with Rondo...that's very vagina-ish. Just come in and ball. Dudes aint gotta be bosom buddies to play on the same team together, Ray.
2005608, see…this is where you guys are killing me
Posted by Anonymous, Sat Jul-07-12 09:35 AM
>that's
>very vagina-ish. Just come in and ball.

He can't "just come in an ball" when he's now a 7th man.

A future hall-of-fame player who was in talks of being traded twice and then dropped to a 7th man is not going to just sit back and be cool.

and you can't complain about him not being loyal because the C's played those cards first.

At the end of the day, it's a business and people are going to do what is best for them.

And right now, Miami is the best option for Ray, period.
2005617, I already admitted...
Posted by Dstl1, Sat Jul-07-12 09:59 AM
I'm not looking at this with logic, right now. I'm looking at it as my favorite player since I was in high school is leaving my favorite team...that's on me.
2005630, I hear you
Posted by Anonymous, Sat Jul-07-12 10:24 AM
and both of my posts in this thread are directed more towards the masses than the individual that I replied to.

I just don't get why people would be upset over this move.

Maybe I'm biased because I said during the playoffs that if I'm Ray, I'm on the first flight to Miami to finish out my career.

I just think it makes perfect sense for him.

I don't see any hard feelings between any of them at this point.

I feel like Celtic fans should understand and respect the decision he made.

And all of the "he shouldn't go to a rival team" talk is dumb to me as well because only the fans believe it to be that serious. He's not going to a team that has no chance to get a championship because they *aren't* rivals with the Celtics.

Also, Ray was a Buck and a Sonic. He played a few years on the Celtics and now people act like he was there his whole career. Boston and New York fans have the tendency to claim any and every player that puts a jersey on whether it's for 1 season or 20 seasons.

2005602, Never, ever understimate Pat Riley's powers of persuasion lol
Posted by vee-lover, Sat Jul-07-12 09:21 AM
Everyone, including me, saw no way that Ray Allen was going to leave the Celtics, the team he won a chip with, and join the team that has put them out of the playoffs the last two seasons...

and

for 2x as less he could've gotten w/Boston

having said that, this post is seething w/anger
2005614, For all those claiming I'm upset he's gone are overlooking 1 important fact...
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sat Jul-07-12 09:46 AM
I've never liked Ray Allen.

I wanted Ray to leave. I knew he'd leave. All of his bitchass shit rubbed me the wrong way.
2005636, bitchass shit like wattttt tho
Posted by CherNic, Sat Jul-07-12 10:40 AM
I mean....its Ray Allen! You are a Kentucky fan tho so ungh
2005705, What does Kentucky have to do with this?
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sat Jul-07-12 02:53 PM
I thought I detailed enough bitchass shit by this dude.

Now his ego got in the way and he didn't like that they attempted to trade him, Rondo's contract, getting corrected by Rondo, or mad at Doc cuz Avery was still starting when his brittle ass ankles couldn't defensive slide.
2005735, Well that's just stupid
Posted by CherNic, Sat Jul-07-12 05:52 PM
If anything he felt disrespected and rightfully so. And he wants a better shot at winning a title, again rightfully so. You sound like he stole ur bike or sumn
2005685, Ronda is the bitch
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Jul-07-12 01:40 PM
2005619, cry!
Posted by Guinness, Sat Jul-07-12 10:01 AM
2005623, Woj article on Sucker Ray ***swipe***
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sat Jul-07-12 10:05 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--heat-gave-ray-allen-reason-to-again-feel-wanted.html;_ylt=ApWL9kDXpit7xK0fwSlbDegLcykA;_ylu=X3oDMTFoZnA0Y2I3BG1pdANCbG9nIEluZGV4IGJ5IEF1dGhvcgRwb3MDMQRzZWMDTWVkaWFCbG9nSW5kZXg-;_ylg=X3oDMTFrODdzYXZuBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANhdXRob3IEcHQDc2VjdGlvbnM-;_ylv=3

Heat gave Ray Allen reason to again feel wanted
7 hours ago

The issues chasing Ray Allen out of the Boston Celtics and into the arms of their most despised opponent stacked higher and higher, and suddenly everything crystallized in the hours basketball’s most persuasive recruiter, Pat Riley, captivated him. The emperor of the Miami Heat sold Allen on never hearing his name in trade talks and a run of championships awaiting him. After all these years, Allen needed to feel wanted again, needed the recruiting, and Riles had such a willing soul sitting with him in the breeze blowing over Biscayne Bay.

Ray Allen played five seasons for the Celtics and helped them win the 2008 title. (Getty Images)"He felt he was getting respect that he hadn’t gotten from Danny and Doc anymore," a source close to him said Friday night. "…The presentation was incredible."

Respect comes in different ways, but make no mistake: The Celtics had offered two years and $12 million – respect for someone's who's 37 and coming off ankle surgery – and it didn’t matter to Allen. He hated the way Ainge dangled him in trade talks, hated that the Celtics told him he was on his way to Memphis in a deal at the March deadline only to have Rivers later tell him the trade was dead. Allen hated that Rivers didn’t give him his starting job back after he returned from a late-season ankle injury, and hated that it always felt like he was the Celtics star made to sacrifice above the rest.

Ainge and Rivers talked to Allen over and over on these issues in recent weeks, tried to smooth over the lingering bitterness, but there was something that Allen couldn’t move past, something he no longer wanted to deal with – the deterioration of his relationship with complicated point guard Rajon Rondo.

And with all of this cobbled together, with the sudden lure of sun-drenched golf courses and Riley’s pitch and a three-year, $9.7 million contract that could easily bring him two or three championships, Allen made a monumental move. He’s leaving for Miami, and the Celtics-Heat rivalry – the Ray Allen Celtics' legacy – are changed forever.

Kevin Garnett recruited Allen harder in the final weeks than Paul Pierce did, sources said, but both made it clear: Our run isn’t over, Ray. Come on back where you belong, and let’s get back to work. The Celtics were bringing back Jeff Green, had signed Jason Terry, drafted Jared Sullinger, and the franchise was selling Allen a scenario where the curtain hadn’t dropped on its championship aspirations.

This wasn’t Steve Nash leaving a losing lottery operation in Phoenix that didn’t want him back anyway. This was Ray Allen leaving the Celtics in the middle of a full reload, the bolstering of a roster to make run at the Heat again. This was Ray Allen offered more money, not less.

And yet for those in New England daring to call it treason, well, Ray Allen will call it something else: My turn.

For all the past indignities – real or imagined – Rondo was the issue that hadn’t gone away, that would still be there come training camp. They don’t like each other, and it had become a bigger and bigger drag on Allen, sources said. Each had culpability for why things had gone awry, and yet each was better on the court because he had played with the other.

Rondo has had a polarizing impact within the Celtics' locker room, and his relationships with teammates and coaches have fluctuated over the years. Allen and Rondo never had arguments this year, never got into it. In fact, one source said: "Ray mostly ignored him." After the season, Rivers tried his best to mend the relationship between Rondo and Allen – make it manageable on some level. And yet, as one source with direct knowledge of the coach’s efforts said, the relationship was "too far gone."

Whatever the issues, everyone agreed: Rondo and Allen never brought them onto the floor. They played together, played well, but Allen had grown increasingly disillusioned about dealing with the disconnect. The friction started in the 2009-10 season, after Rondo signed his five-year, $55 million extension, sources said. It wouldn’t be long until Allen started to hear his name in trade talks, and he began to make the correlation that Rondo’s salary played a part in the Celtics looking to trim payroll – starting with Allen.

"Ray is prideful," one source said, "and he was always wondering: 'Why do I have to be that guy?' "

Those were some of the conflicts that Allen had with Rondo, but the stubbornness of the point guard worked to exasperate everything. Rondo and Allen were non-confrontational, but much of the behind-the-back sniping to teammates and those around the team took a toll. So much of it was sandbox stuff, the kind of grating, ultimately petty issues that occur in every locker room, every workplace. Rondo didn’t chase Allen out of Boston, but their relationship did become a drain in the locker room. Their cold war was something Allen discussed with associates, something that become a concern of management and the coaching staff.

Allen and Rajon Rondo didn't openly feud, but their relationship had deteriorated. (Reuters)"When it comes to basketball, Rondo is the smartest player on the team – one of the smartest players in the league," one locker-room source said. "And Ray considers himself a smart guy. But at some point, it became hard for Ray to be corrected by a guy so much younger than him."

No one ever blamed Rondo, and no one blamed Allen for it. This happens in sports, happens everywhere. As one staff member said: "In a lot of ways, they’re polar opposites. Ray is a military child, has the ultimate respect for authority. He does everything hard every day. Rondo’s different. He’s a free spirit. He’s unbelievably bright. But when Ray is taking everything seriously, Rajon can be lackadaisical. Doc has done a tremendous job coaching him, and he's gotten better every year – but there’s still a big difference between them."

Some believe it was pure jealousy on Allen's part, too, that he had blame for the disconnect. Within the Big Three, they teased Allen for his political nature. Whereas Rondo, Pierce and Garnett would speak in brutal, honest terms, Allen was forever measured, even. He was a military child, a relentless worker, a player who found great comfort in the daily routine of his shooting and conditioning. Yet eventually Rondo’s greatness expanded the Big Three to the Big Four, and Allen’s next contracts with the Celtics were paid on a different scale than Rondo, Garnett and Pierce.

In so many ways, the Celtics were perfect professionally and personally for Allen. He would be remembered as a legend in Boston, a part of a renaissance time for the franchise. He broke the NBA 3-point record in the Celtics uniform, won a championship, reached Game 7 of another NBA Finals, and maybe could’ve even had his No. 20 retired in the rafters someday.

Allen kept a house in Connecticut, an hour from Boston, and his child’s medical condition had his needs met within the city limits. Someday there would be a Hall-of-Fame induction ceremony for Allen in Springfield, Mass., and his would be such a New England storybook.

And with all that there, to still walk away for the Heat for $3 million less a season – after the Heat beat Boston on the way to an NBA championship – well, it was stunning to people. Within the Celtics, they knew this was possible, but were still jarred when informed of Allen’s choice. It hit everyone. In the worst possible way, Ray Allen wanted out of here. As much as he was validating his desire to play in Miami, there was a repudiation of the Celtics, and that hadn’t happened in this era.

Allen has suggested to people that the capital he built in three years at Connecticut and five with the Celtics would transcend the cries of betrayal and boos. Allen has never been the enemy, the bad guy, and it will hurt him in New England. The Celtics weren’t breaking up the team and letting him leave.

He took less money and hopped to the defending champions. He’ll take his hits, but as one organizational source insisted: "There's no mentally tougher player in this group than Ray; an absolute laser focus. That's why he's able to hit all those shots late in games. Physically, there are tougher guys. Not mentally tougher, though."

When Allen left Miami on Friday, the Heat were unsure they had convinced him. He’s hard to read. They knew he’d fly home to New England, think it over, and it would still be so difficult for him to extract himself from the Celtics. Whatever the allure to Allen, his DNA was still made of loyalty and routine, and that still had to give Boston an edge.

Yet, it turns out Allen's trip to South Beach made him feel so wanted, so inspired, and, truth be told, so eager to stick it to the Celtics. He could've broken Boston's hearts and left for anywhere, but clearly there’s a part of Allen that wants to exact some kind of revenge on the Celtics. There was nowhere else to do that but Miami.

Rondo has developed into one of the NBA's most versatile point guards. (AP)He will take far more grief, far less money, and that methodical, disciplined mind of Allen processes everything and still – still – he signed up with the Miami Heat. Allen had grown up on military bases around the world and has lived a most disciplined life, forever weighing the plusses and minuses – and always, always the consequences.

Allen had a chance at the cozy, New England storybook ending, punctuated with that placid, poignant Hall-of-Fame ceremony in Springfield, where a favored son of Massachusetts would let the love and cheers wash over him. Maybe Garnett would've gone out with him, and they could've gone into the Hall, into the Celtics' rafters, together.

And then, Pat Riley walked into the room, and all hell broke loose in Boston. Allen thought long and hard, and his decision was unmistakable: He was busting out of Boston on his terms, and it cut the Celtics most deeply. Complete and utter repudiation. My turn now, Ray Allen was telling the Celtics. My turn now.
2005652, Damn. Rondo on that Brainiac.
Posted by d., Sat Jul-07-12 12:05 PM

"When it comes to basketball, Rondo is the smartest player on the team
– one of the smartest players in the league," one locker-room source
said. "And Ray considers himself a smart guy. But at some point, it
became hard for Ray to be corrected by a guy so much younger than him."

/quote

http://ksr.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/rondo-jacket.jpg

http://blogs.suntimes.com/ebert/assets_c/2009/07/1brainiac1-thumb-210x315-9456.jpg
2005710, I forsee a 'Kobe'-esque wave of hatred washing upon that dude
Posted by Dr Claw, Sat Jul-07-12 03:18 PM
which is all the reason to back any-and all positive Rondo agendas in the upcoming season
2005641, So Ray's # does NOT get retired in Boston after this, I'm guessing?
Posted by theeraser, Sat Jul-07-12 11:09 AM
2005675, it probably does
Posted by pretentious username, Sat Jul-07-12 01:01 PM
cooler heads will prevail, and if KG gets his retired so will Ray. although they are kinda running out of numbers.
2005642, Matt Moore puts Celtics fan on a split, roasts slowly over low heat for hours
Posted by bshelly, Sat Jul-07-12 11:11 AM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/07/ray-allen-joins-miami-heat-no-such-thing-as-traitors-here/

In 2007, Ray Allen had spent five years in Seattle. There were likely kids in Seattle who had Ray Allen jerseys. Sonics fans touted him as a great scorer. The team wasn’t great. But Allen had ties to the Sonics at that point, since coming over in a trade from Milwaukee. Allen didn’t have a choice when he was traded from Seattle to the Boston Celtics. But ask yourself, do you think he resisted for a heartbeat when they asked him about being traded to Boston to join Paul Pierce and conceivably Kevin Garnett (the deal hadn’t been pulled off yet)? Do you think he hesitated and said “what about my time with Seattle?”

No, because Ray Allen is not an idiot. Seattle’s time of even possibly being in contention was over. They were not a good team, but more importantly, they did not afford him the best opportunity to win. He was traded, but it might as well have been a free agency decision.

The point? With Ray Allen joining the Miami Heat, this is the second super-team Allen has joined in five years. And the first time, there were no comments about him being a traitor. There were no calls of Ray Allen or Kevin Garnett selling out. It was a feel-good story. “Isn’t it great? They joined the Celtics!”

I’m not here to deny that there are differences in the two situations. Seattle and Boston weren’t rivals. Boston hadn’t just slammed the door shut on Seattle’s improbable title run, with Paul Pierce scoring 45 points and leaving a half-empty building chanting “Let’s Go Sonics.” There wasn’t a special bond between Allen and Rashard Lewis, the other Sonics star spit off as the Sonics/Thunder began their rebuilding process. There was no Ubuntu in Seattle.

And Boston fans, this isn’t about you. You get to feel however you want, within reason. Fandom isn’t rational, you hate Miami, you loved Ray. It happens. This is about everyone else. The internet is subtly littered today with words like “traitor” and “sell-out.” There’s a quiet resentment even among national media that, despite LeBron James‘ seeming rehabilitation in terms of his public persona, still has an old-school attachment to Boston and a poisoned resentment of Boston. Kevin Garnett screams and pounds his chest? “Look at the intensity!” LeBron James poses after a dunk? “What a preening fool!” The double-standard in the reaction between the two teams is enough to force a multiple-personality disorder.

As if joining a super-team in Boston is a heart-warming story and joining a super-team in Miami is a travesty representative of the terrible team-ups that are occurring. I’ve been beating this drum for two years, but guess who started this trend? Guess what the first modern-era superstar team to kick off this trend was?

Your Boston Celtics.

Maybe if nothing else this is a revisionist criticism of the idea that Ubuntu mattered. We bought into the concept that the Celtics were truly great because they sacrificed. They were different from other teams because of their attitudes and sacrifice. Yet there was always an order of ego in Boston, with Pierce and KG at the top, and Rondo climbed that ladder as he got better. Adrian Wojnarowski points to the reasons why Allen left, and they include Rajon Rondo‘s personality, the Celtics’ repeated efforts to trade him, the ways that the relationship was damaged enough to drive Allen to South Beach.

But let’s not get this twisted. Allen’s not burning bridges on his way out. Boston will burn those bridges as he leaves, and that’s fine. But Allen is a true professional. He’ll say nothing but good things about his time in Boston, and about their 2008 championship. But just as the Celtics elected to consider trading him because they felt it was their best chance at winning a title, Allen left because he knows a truth that no one else in Boston is willing to accept.

Their run is over.

Yeah, they made the Eastern Conference Finals, on the back of a Derrick Rose injury, a Sixers team that almost but couldn’t quite get its head out of the offensive sand long enough to knock them off, and an NBA seeding process that continues to boggle by not re-seeding after the first round. They pushed the Heat to the bring of elimination. It was right there. Even in Game 7.

But if you were paying attention, if you watched the Celtics’ reaction and the way Miami played, you’d know it.

LeBron James ended the Celtics’ title run. Not for last season. For this era.

James scored 45 points, locked up the East, locked up the Garden, turned out the lights on the Big 3 era, and as it turns out, took Ray Allen back to South Beach with him not just for Game 7, but for the end of his career. That’s when it was over. Boston’s lead in Game 7 never felt safe, never felts secure, there could be no confidence. And when it came down, they buckled. The strain was too much, the age was too great, the Heat were too good.

And so Ray Allen goes where he can win a title. Boston can still be the third best team in the East. Have some injury luck, again, and they can be right back in the Eastern Conference Finals. But the problem with age is that once it starts to have an impact, it only hurts more. Allen will suffer that as well. But Boston’s dependent on it. Jason Terry will help, but there were signs that he was slowing down last season. Not everyone starts the slide at the same time. Boston’s still relevant, they’re just contenders.

And beyond that, we act as if these rivalries are real. Like they matter. Paul Pierce was hanging out with Dwyane Wade and LeBron James during the lockout. Garnett and Kobe Bryant are close friends. Guess what, kids? As has been said so often, it’s just laundry.

Ray Allen’s no traitor, he’s just a player who decided to pursue his last, best chance at a title. He took less money to join a better team. In an era that has seen stars in their primes make worse decisions by choosing the money over the better team, maybe we should hold off on the witch hunt.

Funnily enough, “traitor” isn’t a position on the basketball floor.
2005646, So the author invents a controversy and then takes a side.
Posted by Buck, Sat Jul-07-12 11:32 AM
"And Boston fans, this isn’t about you. You get to feel however you want, within reason."

So much for the post title.

"The internet is subtly littered today with words like “traitor” and “sell-out.”"

Putting aside the linguistic idiocy of "subtly littered," uh, where?

http://boston.com/
http://sports.yahoo.com/
http://espn.go.com/
http://www.bostonherald.com/

I see the phrases, in order, "Allen chooses the Heat," "Allen's poor relationship with Rondo," "Allen to Heat," and "Ray Allen spurns C's."

Where, then? Somewhere in "the national media," because it "still has an old-school attachment to Boston and a poisoned resentment of Boston."

I'm gonna assume the "poisoned resentment" is supposed to be attached to "Miami," because otherwise the sentence makes no sense. Then again, with writing such as this, who knows?

Then, apropos of not much, "(the Celtics') run is over." But wouldn't that have a lot to do with Allen himself, and his advancing age? In which case, wouldn't Allen leaving both acknowledge that the run is over and clear space for a new run to begin? In other words, isn't that exactly how professional sports works?

So the oldest player on an old team leaves, which most C's fans are probably perfectly fine with, but it doesn't matter one way or the other because we have leave to feel however we like, but unnamed "national media" elements are either "subtly" or otherwise hollering that Allen is a traitor, because the national media loves Boston and hates Miami.

Mm. Great post.
2005654, I suspect he's referring to the twitterverse
Posted by Mannii, Sat Jul-07-12 12:09 PM
and celticsblog.com forum boards have been a mess, usually a bit more level-headed than this. I'm sure there are more.
2005656, But he explicitly says "national media."
Posted by Buck, Sat Jul-07-12 12:12 PM
2005658, I didn't say he was a good writer lol
Posted by Mannii, Sat Jul-07-12 12:22 PM
2005660, An exceptionally poor one, I'd say.
Posted by Buck, Sat Jul-07-12 12:23 PM
2005653, pretty much true
Posted by Mannii, Sat Jul-07-12 12:07 PM
though as a C's fan I could do without the grave-dancing at the end. Nothing we haven't heard for the last 3 seasons.

C's fans are mostly reeling because it's the most tangible breakdown of the "Big 3" yet and they're coping with it by over-reacting. we've been attached to/brainwashed with that Big 3 idea for a while and now, even if expecting it, it feels weird for that to be missing a piece.

reasonable folks will eventually come down from that attachment and arrive at the same conclusion the article makes, which is that it's just biz, and haters will continue to hate and make it personal with Ray, which sucks. I've noticed that the most outraged folks seem to be the same folks who have a huge hatred for Bron, Wade for "character issues", so that's whatever, there's no reasoning with those folks.

I'm good with it this morning tho, and respect Ray for all the good stuff he did here, but it still feels like a void to be filled cuz of that attachment. Right now this whole scene feels like when the small town folks say "I never thought it could happen HERE!" in response to some traumatic event. We're not the first fanbase to lose something special and won't be the last. Cleveland fans will say losing Bron was worse for them, etc, etc. World keeps spinning, free agents keep walking.

That said, thanks for everything Ray, and I hope Bradley dogs the shit out of you when he returns.

2005661, wait a second...I don't understand...
Posted by FromTheGo, Sat Jul-07-12 12:29 PM
If...

...well according to this writer who seems to know basketball, if the Miami Heat are the #1 team in basketball and Boston got to the ECF thanks to Rose's injury...

...with Rose being injured and Miami still holding the #1 spot with Ray as an addition, and Boston taking the #3 spot in the East...

...who is this #2 team in the East?...

...could it be the Bulls!...

No that doesn't make sense, the Bulls are a 9 seed. How would a writer make such a mistake. According to him, the Bulls and Miami are #1 and #2

I am confused

2005673, for the celtics...Jeff Green at the 3 and Paul to the 2????
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Sat Jul-07-12 12:58 PM
2005714, I hope not.
Posted by SoulHonky, Sat Jul-07-12 03:44 PM
I doubt Pierce can keep up with quicker guards at this point in his career.

The Jeff Green experiment goes from bad to worse if we really gave him 10 million a year and are penciling him in as starter.
2005676, lol @ Celtics fans
Posted by smutsboy, Sat Jul-07-12 01:02 PM
they were happy when it was their team throwing together a bunch of all-stars to win a title.

now one of them moves on on the downside of his career and they want to cry about it?

go back to the red sox, it's the only sport boston really cares about.
2005678, I've been saying that for a minute
Posted by Anonymous, Sat Jul-07-12 01:13 PM
a lot of bitch ass fans that were bitching when Lebron, Wade, and Bosh came together said absolutely nothing when KG, Ray and Pierce came together.

I can't explain how bitch Boston sport fans really are.
2005725, I never complained about Lebron
Posted by Lach, Sat Jul-07-12 05:20 PM
Dude is the one star I can actually stomach these days. I don't remember Boston fans on this board complaining about Lebron joining the Heat either. But I could be wrong.
2005692, Just so we're clear on Ray Ray... the nigga shoots like 52% from
Posted by El_essence, Sat Jul-07-12 02:23 PM
the left corner.

Fiddy. Two.

2005707, allow the man his anger, people
Posted by Dr Claw, Sat Jul-07-12 02:54 PM
2005713, LOLCelticslol
Posted by mtbatol, Sat Jul-07-12 03:34 PM
2005717, RE: So long Sucker Ray Allen
Posted by Drewmathic, Sat Jul-07-12 03:56 PM
Heat fans: We are not the loudest. But will we ever talk about one of our former great like this?
No..
1st class organization, 1st class fans.
I know! I'm setting it up for anyone to want to say shit about Heat Nation!

http://twitter.com/Drewmathic
2005720, Heat Nation had nothing to say...about anyone
Posted by Ryan M, Sat Jul-07-12 04:35 PM
Between the years of 1991-2004, 2006-2010.
2005728, lol @ Heat Nation
Posted by CliffDogg, Sat Jul-07-12 05:31 PM
2005736, lol, who is this dude?
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Jul-07-12 05:55 PM
2005751, RE: lol, who is this dude?
Posted by Drewmathic, Sat Jul-07-12 06:54 PM
LOl. I'm nobody sir! Not as important a person as you are.

http://twitter.com/Drewmathic
2005826, to be fair, he was a Heat fan BEFORE LeFavre came there
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jul-08-12 06:54 AM
so he ain't with the rest of those dudes
2005804, lol heat nation
Posted by Ownzdacourt, Sat Jul-07-12 11:43 PM
nm
2005817, lmao
Posted by AlBundy, Sun Jul-08-12 02:36 AM
“The other dude after me didn’t help my case. It was just like…crazy nigga factory going on.”
Dre makes no apologies for his own eccentricities. “I was young, and searching, trying to find myself,” he says. “Never did.”-- Andre B
2005887, we should call ourselves "The HeatWave"
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jul-08-12 11:46 AM
or is that too corny?
2006044, felines in heat
Posted by osu_no_1, Sun Jul-08-12 08:36 PM
2327745, lolz.
Posted by dula dibiasi, Wed May-14-14 08:49 PM
2005719, I Knew Rondo Was a Bitch But Damn
Posted by RexLongfellow, Sat Jul-07-12 04:31 PM
Dude ran Ray Allen off the team with his divaish antics? One of the more likeable dudes in the entire league? And his bitch ass had a problem with Ray Allen? Word?

Rondo is superbitch status right now...fuck Rondo
2005726, I'm hearing it was more Ray than Rondo
Posted by Lach, Sat Jul-07-12 05:25 PM
They're saying Ray didn't like taking orders on the court from a young buck.
2005731, if that's true, that's dumb
Posted by Dstl1, Sat Jul-07-12 05:38 PM
2005737, Nah, I think it was more than that, there wouldn't have been talk of...
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Jul-07-12 05:58 PM
Boston trying to trade Rondo for years if it was just that.

I think Rondo's attitude might have also been part of the reason why he was cut from Team USA 2 years ago and never invited back.
2005889, a young point guard with vets isn't even unique. gotta be more than that
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jul-08-12 11:48 AM
it seems like NOBODY likes rondo personally
ray allen might have just took more offense from rondo's attitude given his straight forward respect laden disposition
2005732, Nigga where did you see Rondo do anything to that soft nigga? lol gtfoh
Posted by Radio Rahim, Sat Jul-07-12 05:43 PM
They both ain't get along, but Ray couldn't take that and the trade rumors.
2005750, Man EVERYONE Saying Rondo Was Beefin With Ray
Posted by RexLongfellow, Sat Jul-07-12 06:48 PM
I ain't make that shit up...lol
And it's plausible because Rondo beefed with DOC RIVERS...I don't know how or why

If Rondo could beef with Rivers who openly campaigned Ainge to keep his ass in Boston, then it makes sense that he'd beef with Ray Allen too. I ain't hear Ray Allen beef with anyone in his CAREER until now.

Rondo bleeds bitch, he's certified bitch, his blood type is bitch, and his favorite tampon is Superbitch for super absorbancy

I'm sure the trade rumors had something to do with it, but it wasn't him starting (he'd have to back up Wade in MIA), OR the big 3 (openly liked KG and Truth)...the only piece left of the puzzle is bitch ass Rondo
2005822, Bruce Bowen says otherwise
Posted by FILF, Sun Jul-08-12 03:32 AM
>I ain't hear Ray Allen beef with anyone in
>his CAREER until now.

After an especially frustrating 3-for-12 shooting performance against the Spurs in February 2004, Allen was angry in the locker room. He said he wanted to fight Bowen and accused him of playing ``sissy basketball.''

The last time they squared off, a win by the Spurs on March 30, Allen iced his thumb afterward and implied Bowen had injured him during a 6-for-17 night. But for Seattle to advance, Allen knows he'll just have to ignore his nemesis.

``Oddly enough, Bruce used to be a good friend of mine -- used to be,'' Allen said. ``We used to hang out in the summertime until he started playing a brand new brand of basketball.''
2005923, Bruce Bowen is a Bad Example
Posted by RexLongfellow, Sun Jul-08-12 12:33 PM
A LOT of players thought he was dirty...T-Mac, Vince, and others
Ray wasn't the only one who felt that way about Bowen
2005953, T-Back and Wince are the epitomy of pussy
Posted by FILF, Sun Jul-08-12 01:28 PM
Add Walter to the list. On the other-hand, Bean never had any bad things to say about Bruce, same with LeBron/Wade/Pierce. There are just sore losers b/c they never got that chip.
2005834, LULZ!
Posted by CyrenYoung, Sun Jul-08-12 08:15 AM

>Rondo bleeds bitch, he's certified bitch, his blood type is
>bitch, and his favorite tampon is Superbitch for super
>absorbancy

thats a LOT of hate. damn-near sig-worthy.

..and miles to go before i sleep
2005872, Ray did beef with Big Dog tho n/m
Posted by VonClay, Sun Jul-08-12 11:02 AM
2005827, bitterbitterbitter...
Posted by CyrenYoung, Sun Jul-08-12 07:08 AM
..bitterbitterbitterbitterBITTERbitterbitterbitterbitterbitterbitterBITTER! (c) twinkie

..and miles to go before i sleep...
2005868, hahahaha - nga called him Sara
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jul-08-12 10:46 AM
sucka ass ray allen... lolololol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<---- 5....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgiritpmfo

=======================================
Occupy Big Government..

Fannie, Freddie dole out big bonuses
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=3F6F3E67-28B
2006057, we got love for him in South Beach
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Sun Jul-08-12 09:22 PM
and he will have a moment again believe that.
2006513, http://www.imgnook.com/aqkOVo.gif
Posted by Starks dunked on Bulls, Tue Jul-10-12 07:04 AM
http://www.imgnook.com/aqkOVo.gif
2006518, LMFAO
Posted by CherNic, Tue Jul-10-12 07:50 AM
2006535, Great!!!
Posted by Nick Has a Problem...Seriously, Tue Jul-10-12 08:39 AM
2006537, LMFAO
Posted by Oak27, Tue Jul-10-12 08:45 AM
2006544, That shit is HILARIOUS! And perfect...
Posted by BNueve, Tue Jul-10-12 09:22 AM
2006637, its so true everybody knows who the don is in Miami
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Tue Jul-10-12 01:06 PM
you forgot to have Has and Bosh in the room as well, however everything else is on point.
2006885, perfect
Posted by AlBundy, Tue Jul-10-12 09:47 PM
2042095, Garnett: I don't have Ray's number anymore (swipe)
Posted by melmag, Sat Sep-29-12 11:56 AM
By: Ben Rohrbach

In his first press conference since the departure of teammate Ray Allen, Celtics center Kevin Garnett told reporters gathered at Media Day, "I don’t have Ray’s number anymore. I’m not trying to communicate with him. I’m just being honest with everybody in here. It’s not that I wish him less than or whatever, it’s just what it is."

Allen and Garnett both arrived in Boston prior to the 2007-08 NBA season, when the pair made a championship run alongside Paul Pierce. Garnett illustrated his loyalty to the Celtics, signing a three-year, $36 million extension.

"My No. 1 reason for coming back, obviously, was Doc," said Garnett. "Doc being here is huge. I enjoy playing for him. The guys, the city, the fans here are by far the best fans that I’ve ever been a part of, and all that stuck with me -- along with some family motivation and other things of that nature. ...

"You want to be in a position where you can still contribute and still give something. I don’t know how Danny talked me into three years. I’m enjoying my journey here. I know it sounds lame and kind of cheesy, but coming in here, preparing, doing what I love, all those put together is why I’m here."

Meanwhile, Allen reportedly turned down a two-year, $12 million in favor of an offer from Miami worth half that value, and Garnett clearly took Allen's departure to the rival Heat personally.

"I choose not to ," said Garnett. "That’s a choice I personally made. I’m very close to Ray, I know his family, I wish nothing but the best for him and his family, I just made the choice to move on. That’s all.

"I’m focusing on J.T. , Courtney Lee, the new guys that are here. ... I wasn’t going to come here and answer a bunch of Ray Allenquestions.I wasgoing to obviouslyanswer one time, and then focus on what’s right here in this gym and what’s present. That’s where I’m at."
2042097, gonna get way more personal with ray extending 4th qtr heat leads in may
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Sep-29-12 12:02 PM
2042161, Studio Thug is in da building
Posted by bentagain, Sat Sep-29-12 02:46 PM
No problem with the sentiment

Love KG's intensity

Why put that in the media though

He could've just made the JT/co comment and KIM

but studio thug has to fire a shot

Via the media

Guaranteed it's not the last Ray comment he makes

Just won't be to Ray

It'll be in studio
2042167, did they ask him about Allen specifically?
Posted by southphillyman, Sat Sep-29-12 02:52 PM
if not seems like some bitch shit to just it throw out there
either way i'm sure r.allen ain't worried bout it either way
KG stuck in racist ass boston helping to transition the team to the Rondo/Sullinger era (lol)
Ray Ray chilling on south beach getting his finger sized for that 2nd ring he bout to cop
2042195, Yes they did
Posted by Lach, Sat Sep-29-12 04:02 PM
2042393, 3 or 4 times repeatedly
Posted by Mannii, Sun Sep-30-12 03:59 AM
if one watches the actual media day segment.
2042176, That's real shit, Ray took half as much money to go to their #1 rival?
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Sep-29-12 03:11 PM
Like KG said, it is what it is.

I could see if he was getting more money in Miami but he's not. Does he hate Rondo that much?
2042186, Ray Allen doesnt need more money he wants more rings
Posted by CherNic, Sat Sep-29-12 03:32 PM
2042208, its not like he doesn't have a ring WITH Boston, honestly I don't...
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Sep-29-12 04:21 PM
really care either way, I hate both teams, but I can understand KG's sentiment, there are a lot of other contenders that were interested in Ray too, but choosing Miami is kind of a slap in the face to everybody in Boston, the Boston/Miami games will be even more fun this season.

Ray's first game back in the Garden in a Heat uniform should be interesting to say the least, lol
2042224, That man was free to play wherever he chose to...
Posted by vee-lover, Sat Sep-29-12 04:32 PM
Ray said his main reason for choosing Miami was because they made him feel *WANTED*...Boston was dickin Ray around for the last several seasons w/trade rumors/reduced role on the team/...

2042415, ^^ This ^^
Posted by D_Tox151, Sun Sep-30-12 08:58 AM
>Boston was dickin Ray around for the
>last several seasons w/trade rumors/reduced role on the
>team/...

I don't follow the celtics too closely, but it did seem like Allen was constantly on the trading the block the past two years. Seems like his issues are more with management than any of the players on the team.
2042246, sure youu can understand why kg is upset, but anyone can under
Posted by Cenario, Sat Sep-29-12 05:02 PM
stand why allen went to miami too lol
2042276, I can honestly see both sides...
Posted by Dstl1, Sat Sep-29-12 05:45 PM
KG said he and Ray are very close. He's knows his family, etc. It prolly stings a little. At the same time, he's gotta do his thing for the Celtics. I gotta believe one way or another they will squash it if they're truly that close.
2042285, yeah i agree, i can see both sides easily.
Posted by Cenario, Sat Sep-29-12 05:58 PM
2042342, agreed.
Posted by pretentious username, Sat Sep-29-12 08:19 PM
>KG said he and Ray are very close. He's knows his family,
>etc. It prolly stings a little. At the same time, he's gotta
>do his thing for the Celtics. I gotta believe one way or
>another they will squash it if they're truly that close.

and I would be surprised if they didn't go back to being good friends once they retire.
2042278, I guess, it just seems kinda bitchmade to me, but Ray has...
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Sep-29-12 05:48 PM
always been kind of a sensitive guy
2042286, but kg is the one behaving sensitively in this situation lol
Posted by Cenario, Sat Sep-29-12 05:59 PM
2042299, I don't think so, they asked him about Ray, he kept it greasy
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Sep-29-12 06:19 PM
2042306, i'm talking bout him stop talking to ray cause ray joined the heat
Posted by Cenario, Sat Sep-29-12 06:27 PM
that's a lil sensitive.
2042325, does he talk to Lebron and Wade?
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Sep-29-12 07:24 PM
2042332, that's pretty irrelevant unless this applies to them.
Posted by Cenario, Sat Sep-29-12 07:30 PM
>I’m very close to Ray, I know his family, I wish nothing but the best for him and his family, I just made the choice to move on.

Lol sounds like he talking bout an ex girlfriend.

2042333, RE: that's pretty irrelevant unless this applies to them.
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Sep-29-12 07:53 PM
>>I’m very close to Ray, I know his family, I wish nothing but
>the best for him and his family, I just made the choice to
>move on.
>
>Lol sounds like he talking bout an ex girlfriend.

Shit, it kinda is like that, they played together for 4 years, during the season you're around your teammates more than you are your family. They been through some wars together, most of those wars have been against Lebron and the Heat, and Ray switched sides for LESS money? I can definitely see how those guys feel betrayed.

From Ray's perspective though I can understand if he was pissed about his name always being the first one thrown out in trade scenarios when he was struggling, and maybe in his beef with Rondo he felt like people didn't take his side enough. It is what it is, like I said, I don't really care about either team but it will be fun to seem them go at each other.
2042336, all i'm saying is that out of the situation kg is the one being sensitive
Posted by Cenario, Sat Sep-29-12 08:00 PM
Ray allen made a business decision. A chance at a ring was more important than money, former teammates whatever. Business decision. KG is taking it personal and stop talking to someone that was a close friend of his.

So if anyone is being sensitive in the situation its KG.
2042344, nah, sounds like ego, I'm not buying the ring angle
Posted by bentagain, Sat Sep-29-12 08:26 PM
for the umpteenth time

BOS was 1 game away from the finals last year

bottomline

they got better without Ray

Avery Bradley was taking his minutes by the end of the season and into the playoffs

you can try to explain it away as Ray was injured

but they were clearly a better team with Avery

huge upgrade on the defensive end

writing was on the wall

if he stayed in BOS, his minutes would be minimal

compounded by a group of young guys coming in thirsty for minutes

and for the umpteenth time

is Jeff Green gonna suit up for BOS this year

if so

Ray would have been BOS's Juwan Howard

but they definitely have a title contender this year

FOH with just handing MIA a ring
2042347, i'm not sure i understand your point in entering
Posted by Cenario, Sat Sep-29-12 08:36 PM
this part of the convo. whether it was a ring or more minutes whatever, ray allen made a business decision. that doesn't affect the point i was making.
2042356, 2 reasons, 1 to disagree with you DUHHH!!!
Posted by bentagain, Sat Sep-29-12 09:00 PM
2, I like filling the downtime during football season with NBA speculation

what would OKaySports be without it

the nba rankings just came out and probably need their own post

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings/_/year/2013/week/-1

SAN, LAC...ehh, IDK

but we'll just keep it EC

I think a lot of people are overlooking BOS

the Ray move to MIA is giving me the impression of being based in emotion

not business

you came with the ring angle a couple of times

now you're trying to spin I want more minutes on Chip team

not being able to admit you're not a starter on a Chip team at this point in your career doesn't come off as sound business

DEN in the top 10, somebody lurking
2042365, what?
Posted by Cenario, Sat Sep-29-12 09:16 PM
if you are starving for posts to respond to, stop ignoring 145.

>not being able to admit you're not a starter on a Chip team at this point in your career doesn't come off as sound business

He just went to miami to back up wade. Sounds like he's admitting that he's not a starter.

Seriously, whats your point. Is it that boston is good. I agree. i think they are the 2nd best team in the east.
2042371, my point is, in the plainest of English as possible
Posted by bentagain, Sat Sep-29-12 09:29 PM
he had just as much of a chance as winning a ring if he stayed in BOS

and IMO, more of a chance, but with a diminished role

the ring argument is a non factor in considering whether to play in BOS vs MIA

why do I need to reply to post 145

I disagree with you

he'll be spotting DWade in the gym during rehab

both those dudes need a backup
2042374, and you are an idiot if you think bos has as good as a chance
Posted by Cenario, Sat Sep-29-12 09:43 PM
of winning a chip as miami does.

why respond to 145? b./c you tried to make a point and was proven wrong lol. at least say oh my bad, you got that one cenario.
2042346, the "business decision" would've been to take the money...
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Sep-29-12 08:33 PM
another ring riding Lebron and Wade's coattails isn't going to affect Ray Allen's legacy either way
2042348, business doesn't just equate to making the most money
Posted by Cenario, Sat Sep-29-12 08:38 PM
a person ie can make a business decision to make less money and gain more experience or to network.

You equating business and money is shortsighed and foolish.

Allen's business decision was to play basketball in Miami.
2042350, RE: business doesn't just equate to making the most money
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Sep-29-12 08:39 PM
>a person ie can make a business decision to make less money
>and gain more experience or to network.

So are you saying Ray Allen went to Miami to gain experience and network?

>You equating business and money is shortsighed and foolish.
>
>Allen's business decision was to play basketball in Miami.

And I'm assuming he told you that?
2042353, i dont' know why he went to miami, my guess is to get a ring
Posted by Cenario, Sat Sep-29-12 08:57 PM
whatever the case...his 'business' is playing basketball. He made a business decision. KG deciding not to talk to a good friend because he went to a competitor is personal. Clearly KG's feelings were hurt.

nothing wrong with that lol. But obviously he feels sensitive about the situation.
2042357, "i dont' know why he went to miami" THE END.
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Sep-29-12 09:05 PM
2042366, p.s. kg feelings are hurt and he is being sensitive.
Posted by Cenario, Sat Sep-29-12 09:16 PM
2199259, to get a ring...duh.
Posted by Cenario, Fri Jun-21-13 07:53 AM
2327919, lol L.
Posted by Cenario, Thu May-15-14 08:02 AM
>another ring riding Lebron and Wade's coattails isn't going
>to affect Ray Allen's legacy either way
2042180, Lol....Good. The Celts are better than they were last year.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sat Sep-29-12 03:14 PM
That's the only thing that matters.
2042209, And so are a half of dozen teams in the east...including the Heat
Posted by vee-lover, Sat Sep-29-12 04:21 PM
>That's the only thing that matters.

guarantee you they won't even make it to the ECF this upcoming season. They got a break last season because Rose got injured.

Allen made the right decision to bounce and he has a real good chance to end up w/more championships playing w/the Heat than if he woulda stayed in Boston...
2042249, boston is the clear #2 team in the east
Posted by Cenario, Sat Sep-29-12 05:04 PM
rondo's got a bunch of guys that can run with him. Pierce and Garnett are still going to do their thing.
2042283, IDK mayne, they have a strong argument for #1
Posted by bentagain, Sat Sep-29-12 05:53 PM
start with the qualifier that they took MIA to 7 last year

w/o Avery Bradley

and then looking at what they did in the draft

switch JT for Ray (what's JT's injury history look like, I'm guessing he tends to stay healthy, compartively)

thrown in a Jeff Green sighting

BOS is looking a lot stronger than MIA, IMO

the 2 seasons of MIA's big 3 has proved that they are injury prone

one of those dudes is gonna miss some time (probably not Bron)

I think BOS added some pieces that could extend PP and KG come playoff time

they obviously ran out of gas against MIA

but they were still 1 game from the finals

2042423, no they don't
Posted by bshelly, Sun Sep-30-12 09:48 AM
their argument is "well, maybe one of miami's big three gets hurt again."

because when Bosh came back, it was game over real quick.
2042263, A break? I don't think Chi puts fear in teams hearts like that?
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sat Sep-29-12 05:28 PM
Especially not the Celts. The Celts are great at playing 1 man teams.
2042266, they probably won't even beat Philly/NY in a 7 game series
Posted by southphillyman, Sat Sep-29-12 05:31 PM
they needed 7 to get pass the sixers as is
last yr was the last hurrah basically
2042271, lol just like mia needed 7 to get passed bos
Posted by Cenario, Sat Sep-29-12 05:37 PM
2042275, right, lol
Posted by Dstl1, Sat Sep-29-12 05:43 PM
2042420, Difference is Miami played most of that series w/o Bosh and his
Posted by vee-lover, Sun Sep-30-12 09:42 AM
worth to Miami was worth more than 2 Avery Bradleys and lets not forget that Wade wasn't "Wade" for most of the playoffs...and I've already said this upcoming season you will see a motivated D-Wade and in addition to that, typically when teams win a championship the confidence grows exponentially in the role players the following season which I expect to see some big improvements from both Chalmers/Cole<---who played great in summer league...and Allen and Lewis is going to stretch the floor even more than what Battier and Miller were expected to do...

Boston added some nice complementary pieces, plus getting Green back is going to help them out w/their bench, but as SPM said, their hopes of making it out of the east rests on how Pierce and Garnett hold up throughout the season and will they have enough gas in the tank come playoff time.

I still think Philadelphia has a chance to emerge as a real threat in the east as well as NJ and IND...the jury's still out on NY but they can't be overlooked either. W/Rivers as their coach and Rondo emerging as one of the best players in the league, Boston will no doubt be formidable but I think they have to worry more abt the other challengers before I say they're a threat to the Champs.
2042273, That was with Ray and no A.B.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sat Sep-29-12 05:39 PM
2042367, so. Celtics title hopes hang on whether or not the big 3-1 look old
Posted by southphillyman, Sat Sep-29-12 09:16 PM
or not
lol @ this avery bradley jeff green shit
bradley is an ok player. right now he's basically a glorified ROLE PLAYER ala raja bell
the celtics were looking like they were about to miss the playoffs with AB taking ray allen's minutes.....until KG started stepping out and hitting that mid range J mid way thru the season
rondo gon be rondo but the celtics ability to make it out of the 1st round this year hinges entirely on whether or pierce/KG make it thru another season without looking old
2042381, Incorrect, the Celtics made their run with A.B.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sat Sep-29-12 10:16 PM
That's why Doc kept Ray on the bench when he came back.
2042426, never said he wasn't a part of it, no need to create strawmen
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Sep-30-12 10:25 AM
he wasn't the catalyst, KG "regaining his form" was
i want to see bradley go against the big SGs in his division (like turner and johnson) 4 times a yr
he'll look aight against the wades and CP3 and all that but teams are going start creating mismatches when he's on the floor
2042432, Fair enough. That's a good point.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sun Sep-30-12 10:58 AM
I think he'll do exceptionally well against bigger guards too.

Also don't over look his offense as being just as big as his defense. Rondo likes playing with him cuz he moves. He goes off back door cuts, runs the floor with him, and just doesn't spot up at the three line.
2042434, yea they said Rondo started vocalizing this in the locker room.
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Sep-30-12 11:11 AM
and it was kind of the breaking point for him and allen (i think they literally stopped talking to each other)

>. Rondo likes playing with him cuz he moves. He goes
>off back door cuts, runs the floor with him, and just doesn't
>spot up at the three line.

the eastern conference is going have the best story arcs this season by far
2042435, The East is gonna be fun to watch this year.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sun Sep-30-12 11:23 AM
With the Heat, Celtics, Pacers, Philly, and the Nets. That's a solid 5.

Throw in the Knicks who will stay relevant 1 way or another cuz they're the Knicks plus the additions of multiple players from when Enyce and Avirex were still popular.

And the wildcard of if the Bulls can stay a float before D-Rose comes back.
2042194, Garnett has single-handedly made a Boston team less hateable
Posted by Dr Claw, Sat Sep-29-12 03:57 PM
2042274, Ray's response...
Posted by Dstl1, Sat Sep-29-12 05:43 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/8439109/miami-heat-ray-allen-calls-remarks-boston-celtics-kevin-garnett-shame

2042351, good for him.. always liked KG.. Ray Gun is a little bitch
Posted by My_SP1200_Broken_Again, Sat Sep-29-12 08:51 PM
2042178, since the post got upped...Heat Media Day!
Posted by CherNic, Sat Sep-29-12 03:12 PM
http://instagram.com/p/QJHbVsiTEi/

http://instagram.com/p/QKufeeCTK2/
2042288, how is Ray Allen going to help that team?
Posted by bentagain, Sat Sep-29-12 06:01 PM
they now have 4 guys that do the same thing

James Jones
Mike Miller
Rashard Lewis
and Ray Allen catch and shoot

not much else

MIA Stan says 'but that's all they need to do'

but do you really need 4 roster spots for the same player

I'd even throw Battier in there if he wasn't at least giving you something on the defensive end

and they still need a BIG

LOL @ going into a season with Joel Anthony and Dexter Pitman as your starting Cs

MIA needs to make some moves

I don't see that roster in the ECF

2042291, Lol what?
Posted by Oak27, Sat Sep-29-12 06:04 PM
They won the title last year with the same center, how are they suddenly not making it to the evf when the best C in the conference left for the west coast?
2042296, look at BOS's roster, and as you referenced PHI addressed an issue
Posted by bentagain, Sat Sep-29-12 06:12 PM
that has been an albatross

NYK improved their roster

Nets improved their roster

Bos improved their roster, and they pushed the MIA team you referenced to 7 last year

why is MIA stock piling catch and shoot do little else guards

while size on the front line goes unaddressed?

Wade's hammy is gonna act up at some point

Bosh's tummy might hurt again

I just don't see that same roster + Ray Allen being there in the end

2042380, Did the Knicks improve their roster or old their roster?
Posted by Nodima, Sat Sep-29-12 10:12 PM
I love Melo but c'mon

after this off season I highly doubt he ever gets a ring

~~~~~~~~~
"This is the streets, and I am the trap." © Jay Bilas

http://www.last.fm/user/NodimaChee
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/archive/contributor/517
http://rateyourmusic.com/list/Nodima/run_that_shit__nodimas_hip_hop_handbook
2042309, ray allen does what he does better than anyone else on that team
Posted by Cenario, Sat Sep-29-12 06:29 PM
no one got nervous when wade went out and james jones, miller etc checked in. They will when ray allen steps in.

and youu figure ray only gotta play about 25 mins a night?

c'mon.
2042313, dude got Brandon Roy of the feet, when was the last time Ray
Posted by bentagain, Sat Sep-29-12 06:44 PM
played a whole season? I'll wait...

again, 4 dudes that do the same thing

you can argue with yourself about who's better at it

I just don't see the reason you need 4 dudes doing it
2042323, i'll wait? nigga, save that snicker bar for another time
Posted by Cenario, Sat Sep-29-12 07:10 PM
80 games - 2011
80 games - 2010
79 games - 2009

all at more than 35mins a clip.

And what difference does it make if they got 4 players that do the same thing? They won the chip last year AND still got better.

No one outside of LA did anything worthwhile to close the gap between them and miami.
2042376, bet he won't pop fly bout Sheed going to the NYK
Posted by bentagain, Sat Sep-29-12 09:55 PM
bet it
2042395, lol wut
Posted by Guinness, Sun Sep-30-12 04:45 AM
ray allen was 8th in the league in true shooting percentage. while he technically does the same job as james jones, it's like replacing a line cook with thomas keller. one of the greatest shooters in the history of the NBA is going to be chilling on the perimeter, tossing up wide open threes all game long.

sure the heat need a center, but they whipped the shit out of everyone last season despite bosh getting hurt and wade mostly playing like trash. adding ray allen is an great move, plus they still have the amnesty to use on wade or bosh at the end of this year if howard, bynum and CP3 become available.
2042409, Ray: I'm a professional, and I don't talk tough to the press
Posted by bshelly, Sun Sep-30-12 08:21 AM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/30/ray-allen-brushes-off-kevin-garnetts-barking-while-enjoying-the-beach/

There are some players and stories that in order to get the real feeling for how intense the situation is, you have to divide the hype by about 10. Others, though, you have to multiply by 10 to get a real sense of the bad blood. Ray Allen vs. the Celtics is a multiplier situation. Both sides are trying to downplay it. But there’s a clear and present disdain from the Celtics for Allen’s “defection” and on Saturday, Allen let it be known that he’s too busy admiring the water to be bothered. From Fox Sports Florida:

Kevin Garnett fired the latest salvo on Friday.

“I don’t have Ray’s number anymore,” the Boston center said. “I’m not trying to communicate. I’m just being honest.”

On Saturday in Miami, Allen just shrugged it off.

“That’s a shame,” Allen said. “I’m a good person to talk to on the phone.

“I’ve been around long enough to know that when you speak, sometimes what you say, I don’t know how many miles apart we are, sometimes the translation gets mixed up,” Allen said. “If I even was still (with the Celtics), I probably wouldn’t talk to him much over the summer. We’re friends regardless of what happened. … I’m not worried about it.”

via Allen not bothered by barbs from Celtics.

That’s basically “U MAD, BRO?” in Ray Allen speak.

Garnett, Pierce, and Rondo have made it known that they are not impressed with Allen’s decision and that he has burned the Ubuntu bridge behind him. But Allen the entire time has acted like a professional, and in the interview linked above, he continues to be that way. He’s simply not going to get sucked into the drama. But on opening night, and in every subsequent matchup, there’s going to be a different vibe on the floor.

These two teams have never liked each other. The Celtics have thought of themselves as Kings of the hill since 2008, and the Heat have reveled in their ability to get past them the past two years after season after season of heartbreak. But this is a whole different thing. This feels like a betrayal to the guys in green, and it’s going to be obvious when they play how they feel about Allen.
2042417, Love Ray, man....he's just not a sinister dude...
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Sep-30-12 09:31 AM
he's not gonna jump into the fray.
2042422, i hope the Heat tell Dexter Pittman to foul Fake Thug hard
Posted by bshelly, Sun Sep-30-12 09:45 AM
just because it'd be the funniest shit ever to watch Fake Thug not do anything to Dexter Pittman.
2042424, lol I can't see how any non C fan is cosignin this silly shit. Nevermind
Posted by El_essence, Sun Sep-30-12 09:49 AM
it's some WWF bullshit from studio. Ray got done dirty most of the season with the trade rumors and doesn't like one of the key guys on the team. Him picking a team to not hurt his old teammates feelings is corny. Fuck them. lol

And I say that with no love for Ray Allen in any uniform. But fuck KG and th Cs if I'm him.
2199022, Wonder if KG found Ray's number...
Posted by mrhood75, Thu Jun-20-13 11:24 PM
2199260, lmao
Posted by Cenario, Fri Jun-21-13 07:53 AM
2199033, Ray got another Ring
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Thu Jun-20-13 11:28 PM
he came to collect and he did a great job well deserved.
Jesus Shuttleworth lives
2199038, Hello, sucker RealBillyOcean!!!!
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Thu Jun-20-13 11:30 PM
2199040, Damn, mf's going hard, lol
Posted by ThaTruth, Thu Jun-20-13 11:31 PM
2199097, YUP.
Posted by Oak27, Thu Jun-20-13 11:50 PM
2199098, Yeezus Shuttlesworth
Posted by Oak27, Thu Jun-20-13 11:50 PM
2199205, Dayum
Posted by RexLongfellow, Fri Jun-21-13 02:02 AM
Gotta give it to Lebronon and the Heat crew...they are passing L's to everyone (including myself)

Fuck Rondo though
2199762, http://i39.tinypic.com/288v2h3.png
Posted by Oak27, Fri Jun-21-13 11:31 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/288v2h3.png
2199808, this L is of mythical proportions
Posted by AlBundy, Sat Jun-22-13 01:50 AM
“Floyd Mayweather should be taking fights up to 157 or 160 pounds...His frame can hold the weight..it's not even a lot of weight....Go to the gym and lift weights man..lol.”-- Warren Coolidge
2327715, Hello (c)Lionel
Posted by Dstl1, Wed May-14-14 08:41 PM
2327732, Damn, You Pulled This Out of the 36 Chambers...LOL
Posted by RexLongfellow, Wed May-14-14 08:44 PM
Ray still hittin

Fuck Rondo though
2327748, LOL damn.
Posted by Vex_id, Wed May-14-14 08:50 PM

-->
www.realmdynamics.com
2327753, TERRY BRINGS JUST AS MUCH TO THE TABLE
Posted by SeV, Wed May-14-14 08:52 PM
I forgot all about this post

great uppage

Say dat then.

2327758, HE ALSO RUNS AROUND LIKE A "JET" AFTER SCORING
Posted by Dstl1, Wed May-14-14 08:54 PM
2327784, LOL. Beat me to it.
Posted by mrhood75, Wed May-14-14 09:23 PM
2327800, wow...dat's fucked up.. hahahaha
Posted by LegacyNS, Wed May-14-14 09:45 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<---- 5....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgiritpmfo

=======================================

Ditch the paper, save the trees, and go mobile! Text bizcard to 32462!
2327844, BWAHAHAH-HHH..AHH-*chokes on food* (no Nets)
Posted by mtbatol, Wed May-14-14 11:00 PM
2327920, lol nice.
Posted by Cenario, Thu May-15-14 08:03 AM
2327774, And I still don't like Ray Allen.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Wed May-14-14 09:08 PM
2327791, http://tahliaspeaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/iM0ZAx7ZydNC3.gif
Posted by Oak27, Wed May-14-14 09:34 PM
http://tahliaspeaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/iM0ZAx7ZydNC3.gif
2327809, RE: And I still don't like Ray Allen.
Posted by Castro, Wed May-14-14 10:06 PM
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/ray-allen-jesus-shuttlesworth.jpg
2327803, Damn, mf's digging in the crates an shit, lol
Posted by ThaTruth, Wed May-14-14 09:53 PM
2327996, This got upped? This was a Celtics agenda
Posted by realityrap, Thu May-15-14 11:43 AM
2327999, You aren't THAT dense are you?
Posted by Ryan M, Thu May-15-14 11:49 AM
2328001, What i'm saying...smart guy...
Posted by realityrap, Thu May-15-14 11:53 AM
Is we don't care what he is doing as a Lebron teammate.

ON THE CELTICS he had little value. We didn't have anyone to absorb double teams to get him the open shots he needs to be relevant.

and he and doc rivers blew the 2010 finals so fuck him in that regard.

We happy for him and glad he ain't a celtic at the same time.

2328008, Welp, sounds like you do care what he's doing then.
Posted by Ryan M, Thu May-15-14 12:07 PM

>and he and doc rivers blew the 2010 finals so fuck him in that
>regard.

Also, hahahahaha at this shit. The Celtics had zero reason to be in that series and they did because a) Doc kept Big Baby and Nate in when they were killing shit, b) that unbutu shit. They beat the Cavs that year and were coached expertly. To be mad at Doc is just....well, now I get why he left.
2328013, RE: Welp, sounds like you do care what he's doing then.
Posted by realityrap, Thu May-15-14 12:26 PM
Right, because when you are up 13 points in the 3rd quarter of a finals game 7, the best tactic is to go away from Rondo's playmaking and isolate paul pierce against ron artest and stagnate our offense for LA to make the slowest comeback i've ever seen and win the game. Thanks Doc.

and what in the flying fuck are you talking about when you say this?

"Welp, sounds like you do care what he's doing then."

are you fucking slow? Yes, I cared about what he did as a CELTIC. Now he doesn't play for the CELTICS, good luck nigga.
2328024, He's obviously trolling.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu May-15-14 01:04 PM
2328058, RE: He's obviously trolling.
Posted by realityrap, Thu May-15-14 02:01 PM
True, when he needs to be focused on that coaching search.
2328059, http://splicd.com/ONuMBHlHoao/1240/1248
Posted by Vex_id, Thu May-15-14 02:07 PM
http://splicd.com/ONuMBHlHoao/1240/1248

-->
www.realmdynamics.com