Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: nobody believes your garbage except you.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=1945877&mesg_id=2080336
2080336, RE: nobody believes your garbage except you.
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Nov-27-12 06:45 PM
>lol @ "I'm complementing your QB""
>
>it's a backhanded compliment at best.
>
if you're inclined towards being a curmudgeon perhaps.

>mostly you came up with an unfounded prediction, based on no
>actual evidence, which may or may prove true.
>
I actually didn't really 'predict' anything here, I stated my opinion based on what I've seen (granted I don't watch every Redskin game but I usually see all their divisonal games plus bits & pieces of others in a given season) & whether I think that strategy is sound in building towards a future since there is no present of any consequence.

then you got mad, which was weird but at the same time not surprising.

>Something about how because RG3 is averaging 3 more carries
>per game than Dono in his first season (Look! Actual stats!),
>Shanny is trying to "win now"
>
actually if you count McNabb as a rookie it's more than five rushes more per game or in his first full season closer to four.

If you wanna type 'Look! Actual stats! for effect, it helps to type out well, 'actual stats'.

Of course that 'actual stat' while still in line with my OG point avoids other variables like how many of the rushes are actually designed to be rushes, Reid/Dono working to master the offense in terms of various timing routes, throwing the football at close to or above league-average attempts, allowing the quarterback more freedom than essentially giving him a one-read option, etc.

>Just stop.
>
>Shanahan is a shitty GM and a mediocre coach, but grooming QBs
>is probably the one thing he's good at.
>
and yet he's 'grooming' this one differently than he has others, which I find curious.

>So yeah, find another angle, home skillet.

I don't need an 'angle' here, chief.