Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectthe worst part about last season
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=1940140&mesg_id=1940516
1940516, the worst part about last season
Posted by Jesse Badgreen, Mon Mar-19-12 04:35 PM
was that you motherfuckers had no expectations going into it. well, the worst thing is that norval and aj are still here, but the second worst thing was that y'all went from the kind of no expectations that meant "fuck it, they're terrible, i'll watch because it's football but i won't enjoy it that much" to the kind of no expectations that meant "they're a lot better than i thought they'd be, even if they don't win another game, i know i'm happier than badgreen."

now you motherfuckers have expectations, though. i'm looking forward to reading the disappointment in next year's broncos off-season post.

even if that doesn't happen, things are looking up for the division. the raiders are still the raiders--they just went from being owned by an icon to being owned by a motherfucker who looks like he has a dragon tattoo--but the other three teams should all be better next year than they were last year.