Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectMakes me wonder if it will ever do big ratings again
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=1921133&mesg_id=1927051
1927051, Makes me wonder if it will ever do big ratings again
Posted by DJR, Tue Feb-28-12 09:38 PM
Road to Wrestlemania, The Rock on the show for the first time in awhile.....and a 3.1? Sad.

His promo was not very good either:...not gonna bring anyone back off the hype of that or anything. I was bored, sad to say. His comeback promo last year was way better. Hopefully things pick up in the coming weeks. If this angle doesn't get the casual fan interested and draw new viewers in, what will?

And just as an aside, that Jericho-Punk promo was great. Classic way to build interest in a big match right there. Jericho is damn near the GOAT at this shit now, it's just too bad a lot of his best material came post 2008, in an era with not a lot of viewers. They can talk about HHH-Taker being a battle of the last two left, but Jericho is really the last one left who has actually had something to offer in recent years. He's the only one who I can watch now and still gives that old school wrestling superstar vibe off.