Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThat dumb shit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=1913297&mesg_id=2101467
2101467, That dumb shit
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Jan-01-13 03:37 PM
Im no doctor, but even I know you shouldnt up this kids minutes after 1 week back. Just stupid and no reason for it. Teh wolves were playing fine otherwise. Its not like hes coming in at 18 minutes or 25 minutes and just wrecking shit for them and winning them games.

Ricky Rubio (back) hopes to practice on Tuesday and play vs. the Jazz on Wednesday.
"Because you don't trust the knee, you're doing different things and it hurts different spots," Rubio said. "Two weeks ago, it was my groin and now's it's my back, so I have to deal with that and keep pushing it." He's returning from an eight-month rehab and some ups-and-downs were to be expected -- the good news is that his back injury is fleeting. Jan 1 - 10:18 AM

Ricky Rubio - G - Timberwolves
Ricky Rubio (back, knee) will not travel with the Wolves for their two-game road trip that starts Wednesday in Utah.
Rubio's back is stiff, so the Wolves don't want to put him on a flight and then have him sit out. He wasn't going to play in the second half of the back-to-back thanks to his ACL rehab anyway. Rubio will rest up and aim to return for his usual 18-22 minutes in Saturday's home game against the Blazers. The news makes Luke Ridnour a good bet for 30-plus minutes in each of the next two games.