Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectLin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rubio
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=1913297
1913297, Lin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rubio
Posted by FromTheGo, Mon Feb-06-12 10:48 PM
The battle of the mediocre PG's

I am going with the Harvard genius.

Who is smarter with the ball than that?

Rubio, your 15 minutes are up.

NEW YORK MEDIA IS GOING TO MAKE YOU A HAS BEEN BY ALL STAR BREAK

1913303, So what excuse is next for the Knicks?
Posted by Frank Longo, Mon Feb-06-12 10:53 PM
They now have a PG starting who clearly is capable of scoring and passing the ball with some skill. The "no PG" excuse is out. Can we go back to blaming Melo or Amare or D'Antoni or some combo, or are we now reaching the Bullsesque "but our 2 guard is less than an All-Star!" territory?
1913305, lets waittil everyone gets back and healthy Frankie
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Mon Feb-06-12 10:55 PM
1913312, Oh, no doubt.
Posted by Frank Longo, Mon Feb-06-12 10:57 PM
I'm just saying, when they bow out of the first round again in a sweep or 4-1 series, I'm wondering who will get the blame.

Maybe they'll just blame Lin. CISM.
1917157, The Refs
Posted by Justin_Maldonado_7, Sun Feb-12-12 03:45 PM
and its not like there wouldnt be truth to that
1913317, wait...who is "everybody"
Posted by rob, Mon Feb-06-12 10:59 PM
jorts and old point guards aren't saving this team from their terrible shooting.
1913325, Melo and Amare maybe?
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Mon Feb-06-12 11:04 PM
I mean they just missed 1 game so far

but I can see melo out at least a week with that groin and Stat, who knows...his brother just died. Im expecting him back at earliest Fri vs Lakers--but wouldnt be surprised if its all week.
1913330, sounds like preemptive pleas to me.
Posted by rob, Mon Feb-06-12 11:11 PM
1913323, WTF.
Posted by Guinness, Mon Feb-06-12 11:03 PM
after two good games in two years, lin is a legitimate starting PG on a contender? this can't be life.
1913326, "This team has no PG talent."
Posted by Frank Longo, Mon Feb-06-12 11:05 PM
Um, yeah, the Knicks do. His name is Jeremy Lin. Consistency will probably be an issue going forward for Lin, of course. But that position shouldn't be and isn't the breaking point for a team with two elite players and a seasoned vet coach.
1913341, you know too much about basketball for this.
Posted by Guinness, Mon Feb-06-12 11:45 PM
1913403, Actually he doesn't.
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Feb-07-12 03:37 AM
1913418, ^^^ box score king
Posted by Frank Longo, Tue Feb-07-12 06:55 AM
I'm obviously exaggerating, I just think neither Melo nor Amare are as elite as people have been claiming the last several years, nor am I a fan of "D'Antoni-ball," so I like to turn up the agenda fire whenever possible.
1913730, This part right HERE ....
Posted by DanSpeak, Tue Feb-07-12 03:26 PM
>I just think neither Melo nor
>Amare are as elite as people have been claiming the last
>several years,

Truth.com! They are elite at scoring and Amare hasn't even been that this year. Baron could come back playing at an All Star level and they still got problems until one of those Two sacrifices their game. good luck with that .....
1916490, I was never big on Stat as an elite.
Posted by FireBrand, Sat Feb-11-12 05:13 AM
But that's how he's billed. Melo can ball.

Stat can fill stats but that don't make you a baller.
1913332, What the hell is this Frank!?!? You subcontracting for Basa????
Posted by Castro, Mon Feb-06-12 11:17 PM
Can A Knickerbocker Fan get a Moment of Peace up in this muhphucka????
1913304, He issss the stereotyyyyyype:
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Mon Feb-06-12 10:55 PM
The Kansases and Kentuckys, however, didn't exactly knock down Lin's door. He sent his CV (4.2 GPA, perfect score on his SAT II Math 2C in the ninth grade) and a DVD of highlights—edited by a friend of a friend from church—to all eight Ivies, Stanford, Cal and his dream school, UCLA

Math 2c perfect score in 9th grade lmao.
1913348, that shit is unreal
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Mon Feb-06-12 11:55 PM

>
>Math 2c perfect score in 9th grade lmao.
1913351, smartest starting backcourt in the league
Posted by gusto, Tue Feb-07-12 12:00 AM
book smart at least. holding SAT prep course tutoring after practice with tyson and amare.
1913307, i hope he becomes a star....this is post-racial america
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-06-12 10:56 PM
1913321, ditto. All-in for Lin.
Posted by Dr Claw, Mon Feb-06-12 11:02 PM
1913443, RE: ditto. All-in for Lin.
Posted by murph71, Tue Feb-07-12 08:34 AM

I agree...How can u not pull for this kid?
1913328, if I am gonna buy into Lin stock
Posted by FromTheGo, Mon Feb-06-12 11:08 PM
its good to buy AMERICAN!!!!

1913345, http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/641/slide_641_12952_large.jpg
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Mon Feb-06-12 11:49 PM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/641/slide_641_12952_large.jpg
1913407, me too but for the exact opposite reason
Posted by Binlahab, Tue Feb-07-12 04:47 AM
its hyper racial america, im sick of acting like the kids race dont matter

this lil azn kid is ballin, lil azn kids all over the world...BALLIN, we dont have to ignore their heritage in order to recognize they got skills

1913344, He just may be my favorite player in that otherwise god-forsaken team
Posted by mtbatol, Mon Feb-06-12 11:47 PM
1913402, get on record now, they facing off saturday
Posted by gusto, Tue Feb-07-12 03:16 AM
you already know, lin has more pts dimes and tos
1913473, I'll be there!*
Posted by cidolfas, Tue Feb-07-12 09:32 AM
*in spirit
1913479, I was wondering if Love would be back
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Feb-07-12 09:36 AM
but with this shortened scheduled he'll already have played a game before that Saturday night matchup.

Dont know yet if Amare will make it back.

Minn plays at home in Dallas the night before

and NY takes a long flight into Minn after a late start 8pm game vs the Lake Show.

Yes Im coppin pleas!
1913438, i'm shocked
Posted by jrocc, Tue Feb-07-12 08:28 AM
as a fan, i had no idea dude would be this good. i don't actually expect him to keep up this pace (he looked EXHAUSTED last night), but it's refreshing to see that we got some options at point. i mean real talk, dude is the future. he's only 23 let's not forget.
1913449, Lin Ballin'
Posted by RexLongfellow, Tue Feb-07-12 08:40 AM
Two games do not a season make, but I'm pleasantly surprised that SOMEONE in the backcourt can run the point effectively

And there's an unusually large amount of Knick haters for a team that "doesn't matter"

I'm rooting for Lin...if only to get Pretty Toney and Bibby off the court
1913475, I was telling Cenario I think theyll need Toney before this season is done
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Feb-07-12 09:32 AM
He laughed, but I think Toney can be a good 2 guard.

Now that he doesnt have the pressure of having to run the 1, he can start to flourish in his role as a spot up shooter.

I know I know--he came in and took had 2 airballs last night but then he still kept shooting and hit a jumper to stop a run.

Something I like about him as a 2g and I think he will fit well in a lineup next to jeremy.
1913483, He Could Be A Poor Man's Jason Terry
Posted by RexLongfellow, Tue Feb-07-12 09:40 AM
But sometimes his shot selection is just terrible
I agree that with Lin setting him up he could play a lot better (a lot of us Knicks fans wanted Landry Fields's head before recently), but he's gotta play better than he is. He's a solid defender, but offensively, he's gonna frustrate the hell out of Lin with his shot selection and his poor passes. I think Shumpert and Fields have made Douglas more expendable

I don't think Lin is a starter just yet, but I do think he's earned his place in the league. He's definitely a good back-up PG right now, and can eventually start if he keeps up this pace or even slows down a bit. The fact that Jared Bitchness Jeffries is scoring due to his passes is a testament to how well Lin plays the PG role. I think the real test is when he stops taking teams off guard and teams have enough to see how he plays. However, he has an advantage of not having to be the other teams focal point.
1913493, gonna be tough
Posted by jrocc, Tue Feb-07-12 09:56 AM
Lin for all intents and purposes is at very least your back up PG right now. IF Davis comes back and assumes the starting role right now, there's no way you play Douglas over Lin as the backup at PG. if Lin can magically keep this production up, then Davis gotta be his backup when he comes back. if Fields is our starting SG, then you gotta play Shumpert as his back up (and vice versa).

at this point, i only see Douglas getting regular time if Davis just can not go and/or is not productive at all.
1913736, the announcers are constantly talking bout his shoulder so maybe
Posted by Cenario, Tue Feb-07-12 03:35 PM
its still messed up and he's trying to play through it cause of the pg situation.

1913632, Rubio isn't going anywhere
Posted by cyrus, Tue Feb-07-12 12:44 PM
And Lin looks like Troy Hudson to me, but I'm going to guess Jeremy's a better rapper than T-Hud.
1915165, nerd swag!!!!!!!!!
Posted by FromTheGo, Thu Feb-09-12 11:25 AM
http://youtu.be/NLfRrSSj5Eo

I love it!

1915171, http://i44.tinypic.com/k03sc1.gif
Posted by ChampAreno, Thu Feb-09-12 11:33 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/k03sc1.gif

yep, i'll agree that they got that nerd swag
1915225, Lin's morph into Steve Nash the last few games
Posted by DVS, Thu Feb-09-12 12:38 PM
has been the best story of the NBA this season.

I'm rooting hard for that guy...some of the passes he has been making show some strong signs that he is no fluke.

D
1915236, he is not Nash...
Posted by FromTheGo, Thu Feb-09-12 12:48 PM
he's tough and don't flop like a bitch...

1915712, lol, you got jokes, Lin is no HOF
Posted by DeepAztheRoot, Fri Feb-10-12 08:33 AM
unlike Nash
1915714, LIN >>> nash on his best day
Posted by My_SP1200_Broken_Again, Fri Feb-10-12 08:35 AM
1916489, homer ass homer
Posted by DeepAztheRoot, Sat Feb-11-12 04:57 AM
one week does not a career make
1915718, Stop hating
Posted by Marauder21, Fri Feb-10-12 08:48 AM
on Lin
1915890, Im actually more excited to see NY vs Minn on Saturday
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Fri Feb-10-12 01:48 PM
than I am tonight vs Lakers....
1916401, looking that way right now, Pretty Ricky had another asstastic outing
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Feb-11-12 12:08 AM
1916423, he was resting
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Sat Feb-11-12 12:40 AM
1916474, http://e.images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/14397852.jpg
Posted by PIMPINCHICAGO, Sat Feb-11-12 03:21 AM
http://e.images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/14397852.jpg
1916480, lol
Posted by gusto, Sat Feb-11-12 03:39 AM
1916475, RE: Lin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Teen Wolf
Posted by radin, Sat Feb-11-12 03:24 AM
1916523, Honestly, have we ever seen anything like this?
Posted by LegacyNS, Sat Feb-11-12 09:19 AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<---- 5....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgiritpmfo

=======================================
Occupy Big Government..

Fannie, Freddie dole out big bonuses
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=3F6F3E67-28B
1916529, Lin got a economics degree from Harrvard, Rubio dropped out of jr high...
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Feb-11-12 09:29 AM
to play pro ball
1916561, a shitload of ppl fuckin up the economy got economics degree from Harvard
Posted by LegacyNS, Sat Feb-11-12 11:00 AM
That's not a positive for Lin which is why I'm glad he's playing basketball...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<---- 5....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgiritpmfo

=======================================
Occupy Big Government..

Fannie, Freddie dole out big bonuses
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=3F6F3E67-28B
1917026, RE: Lin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rubio
Posted by all stah, Sun Feb-12-12 05:12 AM
Maybe he needs Rooibos when going up against Rubio

Ginseng didn't work either!

Another run fast, taking all the shots PG.....Fuckers are cancerous, and now they are popping up everywhere.

Once them herbs wear off, shit is going to be straight Yao Ming.

1917029, Lin >>>>>>>>>>>> Rubio
Posted by gusto, Sun Feb-12-12 05:16 AM
both shot 33%
both turned the ball over at crucial times.
both 8 dimes
both cant hit from 3
both are overhyped
Lin still won.
1917033, RE: Lin &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Rubio
Posted by all stah, Sun Feb-12-12 05:43 AM
aint shit overhyped about a dude who is top 3 in steals and assists

Again rubio is 21 years old and is playing in america for the first time....

murked d.williams..literally
murked lowry
murked evans.

frustrated lin at times ...a bol who was riding a hot streak.

Wolves were one of the worst teams in the league last year ....look at them now, mingling with .500

Wolves are truly ascending

and the knicks?

The knicks are supposed to be a powerhouse ....picked to be a top 5 team in the east.

yeah, ok.

Why are niggas so butt-hurt when it comes Rubio?

1917035, and
Posted by gusto, Sun Feb-12-12 06:37 AM
lin still won
1917036, RE: and
Posted by all stah, Sun Feb-12-12 06:44 AM
gusto stop being thatruth...you have your own identity, use it!

you know better than this.
1917164, the knicks over the past 5 games are NOT supposed to be a powerhouse
Posted by Justin_Maldonado_7, Sun Feb-12-12 03:51 PM
unless u think a team with

Jared Jeffries
Steve Novak
Landry Fields
Jeremy Lin

is supposed to go on a 5 game winning streak and beat the Lakers and Wolves in the process
1917044, I was gonna up this but it's not my style
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Sun Feb-12-12 08:13 AM
I'll go with my thoughts from actually watching the game.

I'm not mad calling this one a draw with maybe a slight edge to Lin for winning the game. Especially cause he made a ft to put ny up 1 and Rubio turned over the ball at the end to help lose the game. For the most part though they both made key plays and key mistakes.

Scoring: Jeremy is clearly a better scorer. He attacks the rim with a fury that not many other pgs do. If he continues to get stronger he will always be a problem in that regard in the nba. You can't gamelan for what he has every time/ every game. I was watching old clips of dantonis pick and roll last night...itll be exciting to get melo back. What actually worries more is dantoni has never really had much success running the pnr with 2 big men...Tyson and amare...will they clog up the lane? He's a smart guy he should figure out some wrinkles.

Rubio is not a scorer at all. Right now teams can back off of him and go under screens. His offensive strength is getting to the hoop where he can get to rim and use his length and incredible vision to get bigs the ball.

Passing: no contest Rubio is a better passer. His vision and creativity in getting the players the ball is great. He knows how to time things and hesitate Gil the small holes open up. He knows how to improvise in the passing game.

Jeremy on the other hand is a solid passer. His passing relies more on knowing where guys should be in the offense and finding them. No flash. What happens with Jeremy is when guys aren't where they are supposed to be or something is blocked up Jeremy doesn't do a good job improvising and forces things. He either has to be more patient or more creative. If Pringles has him watch more video of Nash some of that could be developed--especially creating passing angles, but he's not a natural.

One of the best points I've seen actually brought up by Firebrand is that a scoring pg can definitely still be a pg. somehow okp has created this myth that if your a scoring pg you can't be a pg and have a pg mentality. That's wrong. Guys like rose, tony Parker, and Jeremy--not comparing him greatness wise just stylistically--all those guys can score...they do it in the context of the offense, and that's what makes it special like mike dantoni says.

Defense I go edge Jeremy but based on last night draw

You guys know I like Jeremy's d.
Ast night they used him off the ball and he did fine. I like that his big, quick, and he challenges every shot. He does a great job of helping and being in good defensive position, and he has great hands.let's not take away from how many steals Jeremy gets per 48 and since starting. He has a nose for the ball.

Rubio on defense is a walking contradiction. On 1 hand he's got this great range and can really bother guys. He has quick hands and feeet but what Ive realized last night and over thea course of games I've watched this season is that he plays defense in bursts right now. He will get after you and chase and deny hard-then a player catches the ball and can blow by him. Sometimes he does a great job of chasing and recovering to make a play, but other times he's left standing in his spot and doesn't move. He's also not a great help or team positional defender. He's great in the passing lanes and has phenomenal hands. When rubio is on and commits to defense he can be a nightmare, but like I said he tends to play it in bursts.

Intangibles:
Man what's crazy is these 2 guys are two of the biggest pgs in the league. As I've been watching Jeremy I'm like damn he looks big next to other pgs. I checked his pre draft measurements and dude is a legit 6'3 200 no shoes. Hes a big solid pg. Rubio wasn't measured but looks a legit 6-4. They both are stronger than they look--or maybe that's just my conditioning and I'm not seeing strong guys cause of skin color lol.

Rubio has really helped the twelves he knows how to find guys. He's gonna be a real good pg if he can make himself more of a scoring threat and commit to playing d. Stylistically he's more rondo than Nash--but he plays with a pace and doesn't back down from anyone. Seems like the type of cat that gets up for big games.he is a floor general and you can often see Ricky calling teammates orders and giving directions in the huddle.

Jeremy despite the bad game last night had special moments. Some of the finishes in the 1st half really started to make me believe this will be a consistent thing. Another thing that goes unrecognized is the pace he plays with. He's always attacking and catching defenses on their heels. It's a thing of beauty to see him rebound and instantly push up the court. You can see. Guys scrambling back--sometimes even his own teammates cause they aren't used o it. That type of thing is what shows his that he's a pg. Also the fact that he's come right in and barks directions at his teammates on offense and defense and talks to players in huddles--if that's not a pg mentality, not sure what is.
1917046, RE: I was gonna up this but it's not my style
Posted by all stah, Sun Feb-12-12 08:31 AM
I stopped at defense.

Lin does not take charges like Rubio ...Rubio has turned into the charge
master..You said you have been watching him, so you should know about his insane ability to take charges ....you failed to mention that.

Lin does not attack the passing lane like rubio or is on the same level as rubio when it comes to stripping the ball from a player one on one.

Rubio is only 21, and his defense is all defensive first team level...Lin's is not.

Rubio has a long wing span, probably the longest of any PG in the league, which gives him a huge, huge advantage on defense...Rubio is only going to get better...imagine that ....

There is nothing even between Lin and Rubio when it comes to defense...nothing.

1917064, lin is only 22...just saying.
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-12-12 11:25 AM
1917177, RE: I was gonna up this but it's not my style
Posted by murph71, Sun Feb-12-12 04:00 PM
>There is nothing even between Lin and Rubio when it comes to
>defense...nothing.

Actually, that's been one of the main things being said about Lin...that he is a damn good defender....defense is more than just looking at the box score and looking for steals...

1917091, Rubio-#5 pick, Lin-undrafted; that we're comparing them is amazing
Posted by subjctmattr, Sun Feb-12-12 01:26 PM
nuff said.
1917173, RE: Rubio-#5 pick, Lin-undrafted; that we're comparing them is amazing
Posted by murph71, Sun Feb-12-12 03:58 PM
>nuff said.

This^^^^^
1917183, the BEST prospect from Europe is no better than some random Asian
Posted by FromTheGo, Sun Feb-12-12 04:08 PM
dude that played in the legendary battle tested Ivy League...

I LOVE IT!

1917201, the BEST prospect from Europe is no better than some random Asian
Posted by FromTheGo, Sun Feb-12-12 04:23 PM
dude that played in the legendary battle tested Ivy League...

I LOVE IT!

1917070, Have we talked about ChinkBalla88?
Posted by guru0509, Sun Feb-12-12 11:52 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/34808710

Becoming a superstar in professional sports is almost like running for president. Everything you've ever done seems to become part of the story and you get vetted. Especially if it was put on the Internet.

Lin has risen from an undrafted D-Leaguer cut by two NBA teams to maybe the story of the season in the NBA, but he was once a goofy teenager that had a Xanga page in 2004 under the profile "ChinkBalla88." That's right.

Lin was 16 in 2004, so keep that in mind as you have a chuckle at Lin sampling some headband styles from that time. (Captions are Lin's.)
1917073, why do they call themselves that and get upset when we do it?
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-12-12 12:11 PM
1917075, i knew basa was white!
Posted by pretentious username, Sun Feb-12-12 12:21 PM
see you at the meeting on thursday, basa.
1917099, LOOOOOOOOOOOL
Posted by Starks dunked on Bulls, Sun Feb-12-12 01:51 PM
>see you at the meeting on thursday, basa.
1917103, lol
Posted by FireBrand, Sun Feb-12-12 02:26 PM
1917094, The same way other ethnicies/minority groups use slurs amongst...
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Feb-12-12 01:36 PM
themselves?
1917104, ^^^
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Feb-12-12 02:29 PM
1917113, I'm pretty sure Basa was being tongue in cheek
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Sun Feb-12-12 02:59 PM
But I could be wrong
1917144, Ah
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Feb-12-12 03:36 PM
1917202, Please, if I were racist against Asians, chink would not cut it...
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-12-12 04:24 PM
All racial slurs about Asians are wack to me, but that shit is just weak.

Personally, I find most racial slurs to be lame. Only ones I like are nigger, sand nigger, bushnigger, pineapple nigger and salt water nigger.

Personally, I choose to forgoe racial slurs when trying to hurt the feelings of a member of a particular race, rather I focus on shit specific to that individual.

Like, this white lady cut me off in traffic the other day and I said "you fat ass ugly bitch". Her race was immaterial to me. And that's why I'm so progressive.
2101504, lol@ that's why i'm so progressive, nice one #basatopten
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Tue Jan-01-13 04:31 PM
1917131, *woosh*
Posted by Ashy Achilles, Sun Feb-12-12 03:23 PM
1917185, damn u slow.
Posted by Billy Mays, Sun Feb-12-12 04:09 PM
1917196, Yo soy fry rice.
Posted by Chinese Bol, Sun Feb-12-12 04:18 PM
2093943, What's this?
Posted by all stah, Sun Dec-16-12 09:52 PM
Good night. and good Luck.
2098601, Thanks a lot Cenario!
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Wed Dec-26-12 10:26 PM
2101467, That dumb shit
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Jan-01-13 03:37 PM
Im no doctor, but even I know you shouldnt up this kids minutes after 1 week back. Just stupid and no reason for it. Teh wolves were playing fine otherwise. Its not like hes coming in at 18 minutes or 25 minutes and just wrecking shit for them and winning them games.

Ricky Rubio (back) hopes to practice on Tuesday and play vs. the Jazz on Wednesday.
"Because you don't trust the knee, you're doing different things and it hurts different spots," Rubio said. "Two weeks ago, it was my groin and now's it's my back, so I have to deal with that and keep pushing it." He's returning from an eight-month rehab and some ups-and-downs were to be expected -- the good news is that his back injury is fleeting. Jan 1 - 10:18 AM

Ricky Rubio - G - Timberwolves
Ricky Rubio (back, knee) will not travel with the Wolves for their two-game road trip that starts Wednesday in Utah.
Rubio's back is stiff, so the Wolves don't want to put him on a flight and then have him sit out. He wasn't going to play in the second half of the back-to-back thanks to his ACL rehab anyway. Rubio will rest up and aim to return for his usual 18-22 minutes in Saturday's home game against the Blazers. The news makes Luke Ridnour a good bet for 30-plus minutes in each of the next two games.
2101505, this season is a complete throwaway for rubio
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Tue Jan-01-13 04:32 PM
hopefully they tread lightly, he has looked shaky since he's been back.
2101531, replies 27 n 29. look at how accurate they've become.
Posted by themaddfapper, Tue Jan-01-13 05:55 PM