Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectAs well as Dalton, Green, BJGE and Atkins has played during this streak
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=1913070&mesg_id=2084159
2084159, As well as Dalton, Green, BJGE and Atkins has played during this streak
Posted by MaxPtah, Mon Dec-03-12 07:56 AM
Every game ball in this streak should be going to the offensive line. Keeping Dalton upright, finally opening holes for BJGE, fewer penalties (although the holding calls have been going to Gresham on blocking plays, and I forgot to mention him as playing well also) and finally getting a nasty edge to them. Plus with this being a relatively young line, I think this could be a group that's together for a long time.

LT - Whitworth - if not for Joe Thomas, he'd be the best LT in the division, or Conference, even could say the league

LG - Boling - 2nd year guard, struggled as a rook at RG last year trying to replace Bobbie Williams, made a big 180 degree turn around from last year

C - Robinson - Rookie whose natural position is G who they drafted just in case Boling didn't work out and for depth. When Cook got injured and Faine sucked then got hurt, he stepped in and now the line has been better.

RG - Zeitler - Can't lie, I wanted DeCastro, but dammit if Zeitler been dominant the whole year. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a Pro Bowl alternate at least.

RT- Smith - Finally rounding out and is a solid RT. Still makes mental errors, but it's not nearly as bad as it was his first few years. Go ahead and give him that extension.

And still not to mention Cook who is a solid center and Roland who is a solid backup RT.