Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectword to TEHMEENA AFZAL..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=1911780&mesg_id=1912202
1912202, word to TEHMEENA AFZAL..
Posted by jimaveli, Sun Feb-05-12 10:20 PM
Gotta believe her hotness inspired somebody other than me.

Other notes:

- I still don't know how the Pats were favored in that game.
- Clearly, Gronk was too hurt to be playing.
- If Gronk is healthy, he probably dives into that Hail Mary and wins it.
- And I would've died.
- I'm talking NES Wizards and Warriors one leg dangling off the stage after shaking like D'Von Dudley shit...dying.
- The Giants running game < Pats running game. That's scary.
- Bradshaw was on some old Cockroach w/Tina shit (aka Dancemania) when he got in the gap a few times. I was on the couch madder than Theo.
- Forget messing with kickers when you got a ring on the line. Ol' Madden online fools got people believing in laying down on a TD to eat clock. Eff that. Score a TD and put it on your defense.
- Welker dropped that pass, but Hernandez's drop was far worse.
- Ahhh..Chad...damn. How could you have so little bearing on the game?
- When will we really discuss the Pats needing a legit deep threat? The Tecmo Bowl slant offense can't work on everyone forever. They don't need a Moss-level deep threat, but damn. Slater?
- Brady did what he could..evading rushes (!), trying to keep plays alive (!), making grown man throws (normal) even if most of them were short.
- So did Eli..he had half of a series in the third quarter where I thought he was gonna revert to bad Eli. Then he got back right.
- Brady showed his ass on that pick..throwing downfield to crippled ass Gronk. Dude was clearly out there for decoy shenanigans. The Pats should've let that ship sail and ride Hernandez all the way.
- Cruz/Nicks/Manningham...pretty sick now and overall in terms of history. If Mario didn't take half a season off, the numbers would be even sicker for the group.
- How much did Baby lose?
- Daaaaamn!

- Good season coming out of the lockout. Lots of surprises both good and bad.
- The AFC didn't send their best option (Ravens, Texans, or Steelers).
- And really...maybe the NFC didn't either...
- But..as normal, the raggedy assed Giants get it together when it counts, draws two great matchups (wack ass Falcons and overrated Packers) while missing their automatic death matcup (Saints in the Dome = Giants at home). And they survived a helluva matchup with San Fran (Droptree is garbage and Alex is throwing on borrowed time)..
- Eli...pretty much Elite. I'd rather have him than at least 25 QBs in the league. Prolly more. Gotta quit hatin.

Jimaveli: http://vimeo.com/36076894 - Still not over this heat..skrong.

>Forget revenge, forget the destruction of the evil empire,
>FORGET GRONK'S BULLSHIT "INJURY", forget Brady matching jo-mo,
>forget Eli versus peyton. This is all about the franchise that
>steps up to win their 4th superbowl.
>
>Oh yeah and the coronation of ELIte Manning two time superbowl
>champ king of new york.
>
> Giants 42-17
>
>
> LETS GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!