Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectmy list
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=1905752&mesg_id=2064616
2064616, my list
Posted by jrocc, Mon Nov-05-12 09:32 AM
what i have done:
seen my Knicks, Giants, Yankees and Red Bulls (first time last year) at home. seen them a few times on the road. since i've moved to NC i've been to 2 NASCAR races. not even a big fan and i thought it was great. it's WAY louder than you think. also went to a PGA event and saw some golfers up close. that was way more interesting than i thought it would be. can't say i'd do it all the time, but it was fun.

what i haven't done:
of course i'd love to go see the Superbowl, World Series, NBA Finals or MLS Cup as i've never been to any of those. if my team was in it, that'd be even better.

though i have been to 2 of the NASCAR races here, i've never been to the NASCAR All-Star race which i hear is fun and very different. i've actually never been to any sports All-Star game. tho i have been in town for an All-Star weekend in Philly. only other All-Star even i'd care to go to is the NBA.

though i went to the PGA event, Tiger didn't play that weekend. wouldn't mind seeing him in person.

i've never been to a college football game. not that big on college football, but i'd want to go once. when UNCC gets their team going, maybe i'll go check em out.

soccer wise, a USOC match would be cool to see, especially featuring an MLS squad. i missed the Gold Cup when it came around last time. that would be cool. World Cup sounds cool and all, but it sounds a little to crazy to me. if it was in the U.S. i'd definitely go though.