Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'll sum up Bears/Packers @ Soldier Field:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=1905752&mesg_id=1905956
1905956, I'll sum up Bears/Packers @ Soldier Field:
Posted by disco dj, Thu Jan-26-12 05:50 PM
Drunken Loudmouth from Chicago punches Drunken Hillbilly from Green Bay in the face.

Drunken Hillbilly's Girlfriend says something stupid and gets a beer thrown at her from next row. Usually something akin to "C'maaaahhhhn AY-Rahhhhhhhhhd!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!"

Little Drunken Bears Fan picks on the Big Motherfucker from Green Bay thinking he has back-up from other Bears Fan. Big Motherfucker from Green Bay beats the piss out of him. One of my co-workers came in with a Black eye and stitches. ( He's a Season Ticket holder). We didn't even have to ask him what happened.

Drunken Fans in Hunting Suits ( regardless of team affiliation ) start a fight with each other.

now play that scenario out about 75 times. Or 100 times if the temperature is above 30 degrees.

Security is like "fuck it...we'll just let 'em tire themselves out and arrest anybody who gets knocked unconscious..."

I've been to Bears/Packers, and it's ALWAYS the same shit. Drunken assholes and fistfights. Whoever loses gets clowned from the last tick of the clock until they get to their vehicles.