Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectof course.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=1886652&mesg_id=1888634
1888634, of course.
Posted by Dr Claw, Thu Jan-05-12 02:44 PM
>pfft. Two way street my ass....unless you mean two-way street
>of treating people like shit.

The Cavs (and everyone else) basically bowed at his feet and kissed his ass. Now because he decided to show his true YankeeCowboyBull fan colors and people got mad, he was treated like shit?!

he basically Favred that franchise. thankfully, it was enough to convince Stern to rig the next draft. Cause Kyrie is gonna be better for that team in the long run.

>I would have....I could have......hell HOW MANY got staph
>infections?

Yeah, but Kellen was a bad example. Dude was fucking up WELL before that debacle.

>>>look what they did to the Force.
>>
>>to what?
>
>EXACTLY CHARLATAN!!! YOU DON'T KNOW!!!

if you talking about the MISL team, the league was folding.
now more than Cleveland takes a L on that.

>The city is poo poo. the sports are poo poo.

the sports are POO POO today. that's not a question.
Larry Dolan is a turd of an owner, Dan Gilbert eats the turds strewn about in his wake, and the Lerners don't give a fuck about football (or at least they seem not to). Dolan is the worst owner in all sports, he only does the shit so that he can keep the lights on in his castle tucked into the buttcrack of Portage and Geauga Counties.

and I could go into a discussion about the city and its MSA has a lot of POO POO about it.

but my thing is, people are already aborting before conception on some bullshit.

The reason it remains POO POO is because no one even allows the conception to happen.

And unlike you, the vast majority of people who suddenly care where a player projected to be GOOD is going have absolutely NO perspective (fucked up or not) on the matter. They only "care" because of one person... they don't know or care about the history. Don't know the details. And thus, the city (and its sports teams) never get a chance to stabilize under the weight of the POO POO dumped upon them from around them, and any asshole looking to profit off that misery is tolerated if not worshipped (see: LeFavre, Gilbert, etc).

That's why I'm mad.

It's like Basa v. knee-jerk Duke hate. You start it, I'm gonna talk about it.