Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectdogg, you have no idea...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=1886652&mesg_id=1886825
1886825, dogg, you have no idea...
Posted by Dr Claw, Tue Jan-03-12 06:57 PM
>We ain't get a WR high last year, so why would we do it this
>year? With an even higher pick and not as good of talent
>there(fuck the bagels for talking A.J. Green). And our line is
>not as bad as Colt makes it look.

AJ Green was exactly who I wanted the Browns to draft last year; there are so many personal agendas behind that. On the Bengals, I guess I kinda can be OK with him having Duracell to throw to him (was a fan of his @ TCU). But it ain't the same.

Meh, I mean... Colt's been underwhelming but for them to grab another young QB without addressing some of the offensive issues outside of that position just makes me less than enthused. Don't get me wrong, if they do get RGIII, based on this reaction, I'm behind it 100% -- one, because it will show me that the Browns have finally moved on from the BS as an organization; Troy Smith should have been a Cleveland Brown, not wack-ass Brady Quinn. And two, apparently, it's going to make some people mad. And three, it won't be the Redskins.

But unless he comes here and has a Cam Newton introduction in his first 2 seasons it's going to be a big L. In many ways. I don't wanna see that dude get Vinced.

Looking at what Seneca Wallace is doing as a true West Coast QB (not impressive stats, but the difference is like night and day in how that offense is run). Their draft should be 95% offense, defense is straight enough to contend with the division.