Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectDamn, I forgot what it felt like to lose to Michigan.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=1852976&mesg_id=1857966
1857966, Damn, I forgot what it felt like to lose to Michigan.
Posted by guru0509, Sun Nov-27-11 11:10 AM
First off, the atmosphere going into this game was so much better than the last three years. In 2009, walking into the stadium, Michigan fans had this "sheep to the slaughter" vibe about them, save for the few delusional dumb asses (hell, one of them posts here). This time though, there was legit excitement and buzz going into The Game. That was nice to see.

As far as the game goes, what a fitting end to our season. That spike had me wondering WHAT THE FUCK Fickell was thinking. Now it appears that Miller says he thought he was supposed to spike it, and Fickell says he called a play for them to run. I'm not sure who to blame, I just know that under Tressel, that would have never happened.

I'm awfully critical of Denard (and rightfully so) but he played a solid game, except for the fumbles (which I predicted btw). Borges let him play within his capabilities and he shredded our 1 and a half linebackers. Ryan Shazier should NOT have been out there, and Etienne Sabino is just not good. The injuries on the defensive side of the ball finally caught up with us, but this game was still very winnable.

We left at least 3 TDs on the field with passes that Braxton overthrew, or that our receivers dropped. Again, freshman QB, and freshman/sophomore WRs (save for Posey), that shit happens.

I'm not impressed with Michigan's defense though. The fact that they allowed our sputtering offense 30+ is telling.

Congrats Ceej,Gonz, Zoo, Ernie,Gemini,...fuck the rest of you eunuchs.

Yall ran the 90s. We ran the 00s. Let's see what this next decade brings us (and God help me if I'm still posting here lol)

TOSU fans have been pretty vocal about Bollman and the other coaches not getting it done, but this same staff has also won us A LOT of games, including a national title in my sophomore year @ TOSU. Thanks for everything. Vest In Peace.

Time to turn the page. In Urban We Trust.

Good thing CFB is a year round sport. #RECRUITINGWARZ

and lol @ ThaTroll in this post. God damn you are stupid
senile fuck.