Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: oooOOOOooOOO!!! Look everyone, Truth is #1 hoops watcher here!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=1604562&mesg_id=2732904
2732904, RE: oooOOOOooOOO!!! Look everyone, Truth is #1 hoops watcher here!!!
Posted by guru0509, Sat Feb-27-21 03:49 PM
years.
>
>What are those season tickets doing for you now? Did you enjoy
>seeing D-Lo get bounced out of town?

I enjoyed watching D'Lo while he was here on a young fun scrappy Nets team, including a few playoff games vs Philly. Do you know how long it's been since NYC experienced playoff basketball? Also, it's pretty rare that you get to see a PG from a school you graduated from play in an arena less than 2 miles from your apartment.

I enjoyed watching Kyrie for half a season...and if and when things get back to normal..I'll enjoy watching the Big 3 play, or I'll enjoy the earnings from selling those seats. Or I'll get a $25k refund if this virus continues on.

Win Win situation for me.

>You probably didn’t even watch the game last night or you
>probably wouldn’t have upped the post after a loss lol

Dangelo Russell got more all star appearances than Ja Morant. He's clearly the better point guard by your (ridiculously childish and asinine logic) right?

Ok then.

I was going to up this after he torched the clippers a few weeks ago but I forgot. You are correcet, I did not spend my Friday night at home watching the Jazz vs Heat.

>
>I’m a Lakers fan we are usually on nat’l tv anyway,
>don’t care to pay extra to see Twolves-Pistons. Like I said
>if you have internet is pretty easy to watch any game you
>want. If you get off bragging about paying for things most
>people get for free then do you lol. There’s a bottled water
>post in GD for you.

it's $200, ...that's what I spend on a night out with my girl lol.

I guess im old fashioned in that regard..I like (having the option of) sitting back in my sofa w a whiskey and being able to turn on the tv and have 12 games at my fingertips.